New Short Script: Maybe a feature

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

New Short Script: Maybe a feature

Post by Themovieman44 »

I have this new idea for something I have never written. A western, what I see is in the old west having either a brother sister team, or a brother brother team. They go out to get vengence on the cowboys that killed their parents. I dont know its a work in progress. Any ideas?????
"They're people who only want to be involved in filmmaking to get rich, get famous, or get laid. They know as much about filmmaking as George W. Bush knows about hand-to-hand combat"- Jim Jarmusch
Raptor
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Raptor »

Cherokee Kid... :) ALthough it takes a while there for the brother/brother connection to be made...
The UNDERGROUND
[url]http://theundergroundtv.com[/url]
Music television for unsigned bands
Spike

Post by Spike »

i love westerns, so i would encourage you to do it..... you know it would actually be really cool to see a reservoir dogs kinda western if ya know what i mean!! in stead of just making just any cowboy movie, make it a little special!!
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Well I was kinda thinking like Natural Born Killers gone west. along that line
"They're people who only want to be involved in filmmaking to get rich, get famous, or get laid. They know as much about filmmaking as George W. Bush knows about hand-to-hand combat"- Jim Jarmusch
Spike

Post by Spike »

yeah that sounds pretty cool...
Jass Films
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Jass Films »

I hope you are aware how hard hard it is to write a good script. You need to have continuing storyline that doesn't become boring. Think carefully about your topic and storyline. And Research, Research, Research. That way you'll know what your writing about and will make the story much more readable.
Grant

Post by Grant »

like a western Bonnie & Clyde?
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Yeah you could say that, Bonnie and Clyde, Natural Born Killers, pretty much the murderous rampage films gone western.
lethelgirth87
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by lethelgirth87 »

Or.....you could create a whole new western superhero. Thats just my 2 cents 8)
"Prolly Just Film"
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

That could always be cool. THis is still in development so I need any suggestions you guys may have.