New Resident evil script.........

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

RE: Re: RE: New Resident evil script.........

Post by I3lade203 »

Well you said your camera sucked, you COULD rent a good better quality camera, or find someone in your area who has a better camera and wants to help. I know it's your first film, but i'm interested to see the final product, and i'm just trying to help give you some ideas so you can get the best quality you can possibly get.
Sigs suck a**.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

true i can understand that, but when u say rent cameras, u can do that? Where would i go to get one that i can rent? And yes i also have many people interested in helping me with this (after all its a kinda big production why not right?)
"Peopel shouldn't fear their Governments, Governments should fear their People."
-"V" for Vendetta
I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

I'm not sure where exactly, but you can indeed do that, and it may or may not be cheap ( Depends on what camera, and for how long you rent it. So when renting, the faster you film, the better. ) Look around your area first, find an internet forum with people in your area who filmmake, who knows, maybe theres someone on here with a deccent camera somewhat near your area. Go for it.
Sigs suck a**.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

Do electronic stores let you rent cameras for like, testing purposes??
"Peopel shouldn't fear their Governments, Governments should fear their People."
-"V" for Vendetta
CaptainAmerica

Post by CaptainAmerica »

I don't think so. I wanted toask when are you going to start filming this movie.
Matt Haight
Writer
Director