Film : The Anarchist's Cookbook!

A general forum for all messages that don't quite fit into the other forums.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Film : The Anarchist's Cookbook!

Post by Themovieman44 »

Hey this is a low budget amatuer film that found a distributor and made it on to the market. It was actually shot with a DV cam and a small camcorder. If anyone can get their hands on it, it is quite a good film
"They're people who only want to be involved in filmmaking to get rich, get famous, or get laid. They know as much about filmmaking as George W. Bush knows about hand-to-hand combat"- Jim Jarmusch
Twabi2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Twabi2 »

ehm, the coockbook is a very large document, containing onfo in how to make bombs and such (I have it here , LOL)
unless someone copied the name...
But i can't find it as film
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Well yes the cookbook is a real document yet there is an american inde film by the same name that is based around it. I am in the process of obtaining a copy. Not for terror purposes. But for simple enjoyment
"They're people who only want to be involved in filmmaking to get rich, get famous, or get laid. They know as much about filmmaking as George W. Bush knows about hand-to-hand combat"- Jim Jarmusch
rjfox56

Post by rjfox56 »

It is a series of documents, and is also a film. I am going to rent it at my local Family Video. The actual documents list dangerous things. They tell you to mix chemicals that when mixed, are friction sensitive. I highly recomend if anything like this is attempted, it is done with a correct and safe composition, and proper safety procedures are followed. I had a substitute that lost three fingers messing around like that. I also have a friend that was holding a smoke bomb, only it was a cherry bomb, and he lost his fingertips.
Grant

Post by Grant »

and such said documents we will not support or broker here....hint hint
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

ah yes grant. I do relize this when I started the topic I had no intention in bringing up the book but whilst on the topic, lets discuss, what else is featured in this book
Grant

Post by Grant »

ah no..lets discuss the film. Is it amateur? indi? I have never heard of it
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

It is very amatuer. It was shot with the GL2 and a home movie camcorder. Quite the film though.
Grant

Post by Grant »

so where is it available?
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Well like I said I stumbled across it at my library where, I found it in the foreign and amatuer film section, crossed it by chance and the title caught my attention.
Grant

Post by Grant »

why not capture it and show us :P
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

How can I do that?

BTW maybe the cookbook isnt illegal you can buy it on Amazon.com
Matt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Matt »

I've seen this film around. It's in my local Blockbuster Video shop.
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Yeah it is quite a good film you should check it out sometime Matt
justsomeguy
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by justsomeguy »

have the book :0, never heard of the movie
Baggage:::: www.criticalcows.ne1.net
New episode coming by the end of the month!
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Well you can find the book online i was reading most of the articles last night
Riggzy

Post by Riggzy »

I've heared of that from...uh...oh yeah, Bowling for Columbine. That was the book though, not the movie. Sounds interesting, ill have to look out for dat
[url=http://www.loosestscrew.tk]Loosest Screw Productions[/url]
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Yeah who changed the title lol. Yeah it did throw people off
Truggy
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Truggy »

well not to be off topic, but a certain document that remains to be nameless *wink* i found it at barnesandnoble...and on ebay, really not hard to find...hey grant atleast this time im not talkin bout piracy :P..i mean i never *did* anything like that
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/xerojohny88][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/xerojohny88.png[/img][/url]
--
Dance Dance Revolution: Proving white people dont have rhythm since 1998
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Barnes and Noble, see I didnt think it was illegal. But okay.
Grant

Post by Grant »

depends on the country etc, but we also do not want to attract any unwanted attention do we?
edinc90

Post by edinc90 »

The AC isn't illegal (here anyway) but it has a "Disclaimer" in the front: This book is to be used for entertainment purposes only, it is not recommended that anyone attempt any of the experiments listed in this book.
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Yeah thats what I thought because in the film they are in Dallas Texas and they state that the book is legal.