New Age Film (my modest media company) Info and graphics

A general forum for all messages that don't quite fit into the other forums.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Lawriejaffa
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

New Age Film (my modest media company) Info and graphics

Post by Lawriejaffa »

Hiiiiii so i thought id talk a bit about my company that i have in Scotland.

Its not an advert lol, after all who on this forum could possibly afford anything we do (i mean even i couldnt afford to hire me) and im the cheapest!

Anyway i'll be posting some information etc, stuff that could prove useful to others here that want to get into business (im thinking the older ones here really.)

My company is called New Age Film Ltd, its a limited company, thats why i get so peeved off when amatuers call themselves Jizbop productions ltd, cos NO there not registered companies with 'limited liability' for their investors... so to all you scum with ltd, take it off ur names.

Wow im ranting lol,

Anyway here is our share certificate, (the text is all buggered so ignore that for now)
Its a ridiculous over the top design, and i will be using the same graphics (with different text) to create a 'contribution certificate' to encourage businesses and people to give us money for films that interest them.

UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

RE: New Age Film (my modest media company) Info and graphics

Post by UFProductions »

I'm glad you were going for over the top, because I think my brain haemorrhaged a bit when I saw it. Love the pics though, if not slightly disturbed thereof. Who did the illustration, it's quite good.
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
Bocca

Re: RE: New Age Film (my modest media company) Info and grap

Post by Bocca »

UFProductions wrote:I think my brain haemorrhaged a bit when I saw it..
lol.

Yeah it's definitely jazzy and very different. Those pirate/admirals are quite funky. Good luck with business and profits.
Formerly Jowka

"If people looked at the stars every night, I bet they'd live differently"
Lawriejaffa
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

RE: Re: RE: New Age Film (my modest media company) Info and

Post by Lawriejaffa »

lol yep the pirate/admirals are actually me on the left, and my other partner on the right (head transposes onto old portraits) The guy that did the illustrations is again my business partner gavin who is a graphic designer etc. (though he was rushed to sketch me out this design lol)