'REGENERATION' FULL FILM DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!!

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Lebotimizer_1

Post by Lebotimizer_1 »

ah well alreadyn seen it
'Ive been eating nothing but chicken tika and lasagne for days" - Dead Mans Walk 04
Lebotimizer_1

Post by Lebotimizer_1 »

ah well alreadyn seen it
'Ive been eating nothing but chicken tika and lasagne for days" - Dead Mans Walk 04
Jperson
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Jperson »

advice to anyone knew to this forum!!! don't waste a hours and a bit of your valuable time watching this sluggy, borin, stupid, wierd, unimaginitve, repetitive, childish, half-eaten-and-sicked-up, lump of trash. Sorry I had to use strong words to capture ezactly what this film means to me…

Oh and buy the way Lawriejaffa, you're completly right…
challengerbravo525

Post by challengerbravo525 »

outstanding movie!!! the premiere of our life time i think! dimitri, very funny, was he a muslim?
Today's Bread TODAY
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Kentertainment »

Jperson wrote:advice to anyone knew to this forum!!! don't waste a hours and a bit of your valuable time watching this sluggy, borin, stupid, wierd, unimaginitve, repetitive, childish, half-eaten-and-sicked-up, lump of trash. Sorry I had to use strong words to capture ezactly what this film means to me…

Oh and buy the way Lawriejaffa, you're completly right…
I think you just classified yourself as one of the rudest persons on this forum.

Look, the film might not be a cult classic or some high budgeted motion picture but when people come on and say stupid a** things like everything you said (even if it is you opinion) you have to realize that everyone starts somewhere...people need to improve...this forum is so people can get advice to improve and then you (and others) post demeaning comments...so immature.

Mickar, I had this problem about a year ago with Lawrie...he gave me some excellent advice and even though I didn't agree with him on most of it I just did what you're doing and ranted back at him...actually Lawrie got me prepared for more "harsh" criticism and now I accept that.

Geez, Lawrie, maybe you should crticize everyone honestly and turn the forum into a better place, cheers :)
Lawriejaffa
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Lawriejaffa »

lol thanks K, its true what you say but i reckon it helps to be honest, and persistent hehe, after all in any film education environment its no less critical. On the contrary often far far worse. But i do try and criticise everyone honestly! hehe

I go on a analytical critique of eveerrryooone at http://www.matthawkins.co.uk/forum/view ... 411#126411

As for the ranting back at me K, trust me your no way near as bad as some!
challengerbravo525

was alfonz and the sheriff the same person? also the expendible deputy......how short lived
Today's Bread TODAY
mickcar73
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mickcar73 »

Challengerbravo525- Ahaha glad you thought so , what did you think of his demise, was he muslim? well thats open for interpretation hehe. Nah the sheriff wasnt the same person as alfonz and expendable deputy , ah well he was a rookie but he deserves his own audio commentary
challengerbravo525

AH i see, i thought positively of his demise, a teatowel used as a turban, quick thinking their, but still every rookie shoudl get their 15 minutes just like the expendable deputy should have, even though he was complete cr**
Today's Bread TODAY
Lebotimizer_1

Post by Lebotimizer_1 »

i wud just like to refer to j person having ur opinion is good and all but you already stated it earlier and you dont have to keep going on about it .
Lebotimizer_1

Post by Lebotimizer_1 »

8 outta 10
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Art films, art films seem always horrible. Here are some i have seen.
1) David Beckham sleeping
2) That thing on ghost world (bad movie seriously dont watch it) of her art teacher who cut up a plastic baby doll and covered it in blood and repeated this crappy little chant.
Hide or fight for your life?
challengerbravo525

good to see regeneration still on this.........to all its fans, expect the release of the double disc dvd by october!
Today's Bread TODAY
challengerbravo525

rhys what are you talking about?
Today's Bread TODAY
mickcar73
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mickcar73 »

hey i didnt know you were the publicity all of a sudden ahah, yes 2 disc dvd for halloween , also regeneration brand mugs, t shirts, action figures,cola, the official game, regeneration cluedo, and of course some regeneration colone ,essence le Robert.
Lebotimizer_1

Post by Lebotimizer_1 »

Id buy the aftershave
Lebotimizer_1

Post by Lebotimizer_1 »

i thought the character of robert was a bit gay though
mickcar73
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mickcar73 »

yes well each character will get there own colone , Dimitri is probably the most popular at the moment because even married women want to have sex with him
mickcar73
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mickcar73 »

Have a looky here, im thinking of using this for the dvd cover of the movie. What do you think?

UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

Brush up on the Photoshop skills and redo it, but I like the idea.
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

It looks good, but the color of the people are too varied, they need to be the same, normal color, not orange.
Hide or fight for your life?
mickcar73
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mickcar73 »

cool, im gona try and red up the two that were orangy, the lighting was too harsh on the day, will post it when its finished
challengerbravo525

remeber this movie? this was great..its now podcasting :)
Today's Bread TODAY
challengerbravo525

in a way..this almost started a war on this forum...
Today's Bread TODAY
challengerbravo525

was the boss a transvestite?
Today's Bread TODAY