fight scene (dam it i hate calling them that)

All aspects of low budget special effects.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

chrisgreen
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by chrisgreen »

O just noticed something, love your pic Keith, nice production company logo.
KeithP

Post by KeithP »

Thanks man. I just did that one as a tribute to Retro looking things. I love that art form, its really amazing what people do with it. Im actually designing or sorry enhancing my other logo. Tell me what you think.

**EDIT** Switched text on top.
Last edited by KeithP on Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chrisgreen
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by chrisgreen »

I prefered the font on the other one, but the clapper in the middle is good. Also i think the more defined shadow in the first one was better too. But still it's more interesting from my company logo;

KeithP

Post by KeithP »

Hey Chris thats a nice logo. Just switch the text to something else and make "New Cinema" on just one line. www.dafont.com has real cool texts. I would show you what I mean but I don't want to copyright your work. So with your permission I can show you some sweet texts I think would work. Add a black outline if there is not one already since the forum is black. Haha. Oh just to add the one on the left isn't my real logo. Its just something I did to make retro. Heres the real logo. Both are still in the works.

If anyones got any suggestions let me know. PS I love how we took over Rhys's post. :)
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

OMG, you've just thrown me into an existentialist-filmmaking crisis Keith! I have no logo! I suddenly feel disillusioned with my life! I'm also using internet abbreviations! And exclamation points!

I'm digging the retro logo though, especially the one with the starburst in your avatar. For some reason though it just screams communism to me! Very Hammer & Sickle-esque. The closest I've ever really come to making a logo can be seen at the beginning of this. The little bit with my name and "Under Fire Productions".
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
Zac
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Zac »

okay, why the hell have you just brought up some old thing from july just to comment and then talk about each others logos?
I like you, when the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

If it matters that much to you; put in a formal request to heve a mod split the topics, but honestly, who cares?
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
chrisgreen
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by chrisgreen »

Sorry about the off topic-ness aspect of these posts, but no one else was posting any way so i can't see really whats so wrong with it, join in you might have some fun.

Anywho i like your real logo, it has aspects of the retro one and the other one in the same pic, which is cool. I did mean to go front searching to change the font on my logo but my old computer died and i'm stuck with a thinkpad with no image editing software at all so i thought i'd just leave it, lol.

UFP: I think your display pic would be a great logo, just use that (or let me take it, lol).
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

You're welcome to use an adaptation of my avatar, but I personally wouldn't want to just rip off Kill Bill for my logo. It's weird, I made that thing nearly three years ago in MS paint!
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
chrisgreen
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by chrisgreen »

MS Paint? Nicely done is all i can say, usually when i try and edit things in Paint it looks like a 3 year old has had an accident in a crayon factory.
KeithP

Post by KeithP »

Yah really man. The MS Paint logo is pretty gnarly. I only used to use paint for sprite making but that was it. I turned to Photoshop a while back. But yah thanks for the comments. I've been busy nad had no time to work on it. Will be posting some more ideas in a bit.