SOMEONE IN ENGLAND, PLEASE HELP!

Stunts and physical effects not involving computer generation

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

jackbauer24

SOMEONE IN ENGLAND, PLEASE HELP!

Post by jackbauer24 »

I am going to England later on this week (I live in the US) and I heard that novelty ID's are legal there. I want to get one and so anyone who knows of a good place please tell me. I will be in Warick (i think thats how you spell it) and London and maybe some other places, so anywhere around there would be best. -----I need it for a prop-----

(i know you can get fake id's here, but they are really really expensive.)
thanks
smokeythebear
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by smokeythebear »

look in the tortuorial section and theres a fake id thing there it not exactly what you want but you can redneck it.
www.myspace.com/kendallfx
jackbauer24

Post by jackbauer24 »

no i want the kind of ID that i could take to a store and get something i couldnt normally get...if you follow. but i also want it for movies, honest
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

Mmmm-Hmmm. Can't you just borrow one for use as a prop? Or as I suspect, ask somebody's older brother to buy you booze?
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
bloodymess

Post by bloodymess »

or even why not make some yourself? it's easy as hell using photoshop if you have a photo printer.
"More blood, More blood! Here, give me the bottle!"
-William Wyler on the set of Ben-Hur

http://darkartifacts.blogspot.com
jackbauer24

Post by jackbauer24 »

Bloodymess: I guess you didnt get what I was saying. I dont want it as much for a movie prop, its for other uses...thats why i cant photoshop my own.

Kentertainment: before i could have my sister get me stuff, but she is going to college so thats why i want this, and of course i need it for a movie prop :lol:

i was looking on the websites for novelty ID's in London, but i so far none of them have a walk-in store in London
chrisgreen
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by chrisgreen »

Mail order is the best way, you can buy ID's "for decorative uses only". I don't know where exactly you can get them from though, so really i'm not that much help.
smokeythebear
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by smokeythebear »

No offense or to be mean but i think this subject should be locked since its not a good idea(ilegal)
www.myspace.com/kendallfx
pdj
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by pdj »

If you missed it he said it was for a prop grandma sheesh!
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Yes and he also admitted to getting his sister to buying him booze, and now shes leaving. This is an illegal thread, and a stupid one at that. As bloody mess said, if your using it for a movie you can easily make it in photoshop. If you want it for other uses, consult ur local gang/mafia.
Hide or fight for your life?
Adam

Post by Adam »

Allthough the ID itself may not be illegal, trying to us it i.e. deception is illegal in both the US and the UK.
DAZMAN
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by DAZMAN »

That will work great ----- a British ID with your accent. That sort of thing worked 5 years ago but they are cracking down like mad over here now and with out a passport, driving license or connections card, your F*****.

How old are you anyway?

You might get stuck for getting into pubs/ clubs but there are a lot of corner shops that serve 10+ year olds just to get the cash, hence the recent raise in the level of chavs within society
www.x-21.tk
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

By the way, if you got into a club or pub and then for some reason got into a fight with a drunk, your f**ked.
PS i hope you know Self Defence.
pdj
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by pdj »

You guys are the biggest worry warts! Go out and have some fun big deal most people go throught the 'fake id' stage
Adam

Post by Adam »

Never needed fake ID, got served in pubs from about 15. It must of been really obvious thinking back but they still took our money.
bloodymess

Post by bloodymess »

jackbauer24 wrote:Bloodymess: I guess you didnt get what I was saying. I dont want it as much for a movie prop, its for other uses...thats why i cant photoshop my own.

Kentertainment: before i could have my sister get me stuff, but she is going to college so thats why i want this, and of course i need it for a movie prop :lol:

i was looking on the websites for novelty ID's in London, but i so far none of them have a walk-in store in London
don't worry, I got it. and what I said works, my friend's friend makes some photoshopped ID's using a scan of a university card and a picture. he then prints them on glossy paper, sticks them to an old card, and sells them 10$ to who wants some. and it works! I don't tell this by personnal experience, but my friend frequently uses one.

buuuut why go through all this trouble, instead of
-just waiting to have legal age
-go ahead, be confident, and hope not getting caught(what's the worst that can happen, anyways?)
-ask someone older to fetch you what you want?
"More blood, More blood! Here, give me the bottle!"
-William Wyler on the set of Ben-Hur

http://darkartifacts.blogspot.com
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

uh.... u could get fined like $1,000+ if you got caught, but hey, ur not in my country so i coulnt care less, do what u want.
darrigaz

Post by darrigaz »

dear god you bunch of old washer women. He's trying to get fake id it's not a big deal. Surely you all have friends who do this kinda stuff ?

Jack - There are a load of sites that sell fake id
Here's the dodgiest of them all
http://www.wellcoolstuff.com/Merchant2/ ... ry_Code=FI
----------------------------------------------
WOOT SIGAGE!!!
Yeh ....... It's really not that exciting after all
DaveP

Post by DaveP »

Honestly, you guys are a bunch of pussys.

I can't remember the exact site me and my mates got our fake ID's from, but I will enquire.

Just make sure it says 18, and has the proper holographic notation,etc.