Greenscreen fall

All aspects of low budget special effects.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

It wasn;t that bad except she fell way too fast then started to slow down, also the part where she burned was pretty bad.

and for Aaronv2,

He did try (I think) It just looks crappy because he doens't know how to do it well, thats why he first posted the words "any tips"
GeokesPerson

Post by GeokesPerson »

Flail her around, blow wind when she get in the atmosphere and when she burns up put a ragged black line round the edges.
backSlash films/productions

tranZgresion: in post-production

spent brass: in pre-production

mercinary short: in post-production
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

and by the way, sign up to video.google.com and download the uploader
GOD IM SICK OF GOOGLE VIDEO! It annoys me so much... yeah it might work for your sound effects, but god that site is so messy. It's got video everywhere, 1,000,000,000 who add them filming pens, and then naming it action. GOD! Then when u watch a video there is no control over it, just watch. I want to be able to post "that was really good, but bla." but i cant. All google video is helpful for is pi55in me off.
Hide or fight for your life?
wildstorm
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by wildstorm »

rhys wrote:
and by the way, sign up to video.google.com and download the uploader
GOD IM SICK OF GOOGLE VIDEO! It annoys me so much... yeah it might work for your sound effects, but god that site is so messy. It's got video everywhere, 1,000,000,000 who add them filming pens, and then naming it action. GOD! Then when u watch a video there is no control over it, just watch. I want to be able to post "that was really good, but bla." but i cant. All google video is helpful for is pi55in me off.
Question: what does that have to do with uploading your videos to google video? Of course its got video everywhere. Thats why its called Google Video lol.
Visual Effects Artist
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/visualchaosfx