Vinsore: The Fight Survival

Stunts and physical effects not involving computer generation

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Vinsore: The Fight Survival

Post by rhys »

Hey i have made the last fight scene for my movie!
Dont be mean, just say what could be better.
It looks heaps better higher quality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itJ7P8liOjk
Hide or fight for your life?
britishbulldog
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by britishbulldog »

i liked it, but you always seem to miss out sound effects
ctbullet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by ctbullet »

the cuts seemed a bit off, at times it was hard to follow what actually happened.....and yeh there was like 2 sound effects throughout.....needs a little work
Our Combat Years: In production
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/ct_bullet/wolfvisionpbanner2.jpg[/img]
http://wolfvisionp.tripod.com
Zacatac927
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Zacatac927 »

ok well i have a thing for you.... have three different shots and then film the entire thing three times for each camera angle. then after work on some closeups.... so then you have an easier cut and it doesn't look like everthing is staged
@Zacatac927

www.vimeo.com/zac927
Bodysnatcher
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Bodysnatcher »

much better, the editing needs alittle work but it is shaping up nicely. drop a line to Theshapecool (on this site) he made a tutorial for his Gothic Punisher film and there was a nice way for fight scenes in there, it might help you loads?
http://www.freewebs.com/bodysnatcher-productions
Zac
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Zac »

HA,HA,HA! joking chill. it looked real funny at the start where your walking down being all serious and then your dog walks down the path, it also walks past when your on the trampoline, i'd recommend tying her up or something. yeh, also some of the cuts looked really far apart (especially the one where you stab her or wat ever, then your suddenly running at the tramp). to improve those, when you film an individual shot start doing stuff a bit earlier and go later than the shot is intended to be. dont just start the shot exactly where the last one finnished. then you can stretch them a bit further forward and back in editing if you need to.
but over-all i thought it was good, mostly the lightning effect things and the part with the lense flare and you sort of teloported or whatever. except it was sort of confusing how you were walking down and you just stood there then the music changed and you charge up the thing and teloport, then punch at the camera and suddenly theres this chick there.
hope this isnt TOO mean for you.

P.S when do we get to see the whole movie?
I like you, when the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Uh zac, it takes a while to make a movie as you should know (your mental one). It was just a test for a last fight scene (i am going to try a few) and not the final copy, but i will not kill her she needs to live. Uh zac, dont 'reccomend' starting the shot before it should be there and i have been doing it longer than you have. I did film it before and then i edited some out so im just in frame, because no one wants to see a trampoline for 3 seconds before anything happens.
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Oh yeah, there were nine sound effects not 2, turn ur volume up.
ctbullet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by ctbullet »

sibling / cousin rivalry i see here, 9 sound my a$$, any 9 is nothing i could put in 9 effects in under 5s and it isn't excessive
Our Combat Years: In production
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/ct_bullet/wolfvisionpbanner2.jpg[/img]
http://wolfvisionp.tripod.com
Zac
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Zac »

no, not a shot of the trampoline. the shot BEFORE it. after you stab her, your still bent down with watever you stabbed her with at her stomach and then suddenly your running at the trampoline. you should have had a shot of you bending back up then run off screen.
I like you, when the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

That poor girl, he just starts beating the s*** out of her for no reason. Ha, anyways not too bad. The cuts would be ok, if the choreography and camera angles were done a little better. More blocking and fistfighting would be an improvement.
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Hey, i agree with half of the things u have said so i re-edited it and will put it on the net asap.
Bocca

Post by Bocca »

i liked it, (didnt have sound though).

Some of the cuts were a little off, but with practice thatll improve.

(just out of interest how old are you guys?)

and i really liked the energy ball effect thing with the lens flare, excellent
Formerly Jowka

"If people looked at the stars every night, I bet they'd live differently"