ACID Loop CD's

This forum is for discussing all aspects of film soundtracks.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

ACID Loop CD's

Post by Kentertainment »

I realized while scoring music for, "I Want Money" that using friends and with no budget having to record with a microphone in your basement it is really hard, especially trying to tell people what sound you want. So I was thinking, why not purchase some ACID loop cd's? Does anybody know of the best cd's from ACID that I can get that have a cinematic orchestral sound as well as some jazz loops? Most of them seem to be upbeat rap and trippy stuff.
Theshapecool
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: ACID Loop CD

Post by Theshapecool »

I dont know of any, but you can get damn good results on programs like 'music 2000' and otherwise awful stuff like that, what is it you want? email me because I'm working on alot of music for films that sounds very orcehstral, I'm doing music for Bodysnatcher productions new movie too, so I'd be happy to help out.
But I found Music 2000 was a great tool, laugh at me if you like but I and everyone else envolved thought
the music i did with it was great.....erm.....you can use acid pro and sample bits of already recorded sound tracks and classical and alter and chop it to fit your own, so it sounds totally diffrent to, Like take a drone/rumble track from Danny Lux' Halloween Ressurection ost and add in a stinger from 'The Grudge' or something, the possiblities are endless. I have tonnes of library music and sound tracks, so drop me a line if you need anything :) and good luck with the film, I loved the trailer by the way.
Sledge Films Ltd, 'Independent film making since 2003'

www.RussDiaper.com

'This House is sacred to him, he has all his memories here, HIS RAGE!'
q1tv3

Post by q1tv3 »

I have SoundTrack a program that comes with Final Cut Pro HD. It has TOUSANDS (literaly) of loops that you can put together to make a song. They are all royalty free plus you can add many effects such as: reverb/matrix reverb, Distortion, Chorous, Low/highpass ect.

If you tell me SPECIFICALY what you want ( make it detailed so it comes out good) I could make some music for you!

Just tell me what you need. And that way it wil be pretty damn close to what you want and it is all free. Just pay me 1000000000 dollars lol Just kidding its free.

Plus explain what "acid" is i realy dont know.

P.S have you checked out Http://www.freeplaymusic.com?? great quality free music. or you have the option to buy cd's of their music.
All we are saaaying.....is give peace a chance!
The Beatles ROCK! Yeah, yeah, yeah.
ya, I use a Mac
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Kentertainment »

Oh wow G1tv3 that is an awesome site! I think you cured my itch!