premiere pro exporting

Video editing, format conversion, video file manipulation.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

iCEbLuEORbitZ

premiere pro exporting

Post by iCEbLuEORbitZ »

ok, i have adobe premiere pro 7.0, and i can't get it to export properly. i captured the video at 4:3 ratio 720x480 pixels. now, when i export movie as regular avi, 100% quality at 720x480 pixels, aspect ratio of 4:3, it gets all stretched out horizontally. if i export as dv-avi, there is no problem, and the video is exported properly, however this option has a HUGE file output. also, when i export as dv, avi, the coloring is a bit different, with more contrast than it appears to be in the preview window of premiere. any ideas?? i'm thinking i'll export as dv-avi, then use flaskmpeg or something to convert it to divx or something. i just need a high quality (about what a dvd would be if you ripped it) version to save on my computer. so about... less than 3 gigs for a 45 min video. thanks.
thewhitv

Post by thewhitv »

I had this problem too, but on only seemingly random scenes. However, I had been doing extensive color correction on about 90% of my scenes and it turned out that the other 10% of the scenes were the ones that ended up being stretched. I have no idea why, but try adding a color correction filter to your scenes (or maybe its any effect, I haven't tested). You don't have to actually change the color, you can leave it at 100,100,100 for the RGB. Anyway, it worked for me. Good luck.