Horror/ light comedy..

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

jaredcosta

Horror/ light comedy..

Post by jaredcosta »

Hey all,

This is the guy that was maybe going to do cookie control squad :!:. I showed all my mates that one and only one was intersested. My friend next door had some friends, but her friends are all girls. I was going to ask if you could write a horror movie, but with a character that does stupid things. I want the movie to be very dark and loud noices..but maybe the ghost turns on the tv and its the beetles..just funny stuff..i'd like to have a ghost in there though but i can't put the ghost in the same shot as the others..or the ghost could be see-through..anyway..do email me with any ideas..i have maybe 2 guys and 2 girls..not sure yet about 1 of the guys..

Email the script or ideas to: jaredcosta@optusnet.com.au
jaredcosta

RE: Horror/ light comedy..

Post by jaredcosta »

hey..sorry..this is what it should have said..

I want the movie to be very dark and loud noices..but maybe the ghost turns on the tv and its the beetles..just funny stuff..i'd like to have a ghost in there though but i can't put the ghost in the same shot as the others..or the ghost could be see-through..anyway..do email me with any ideas..i have maybe 2 guys and 2 girls..not sure yet about 1 of the guys..

Email the script or ideas to: jaredcosta@optusnet.com.au