Does any one have footage of zombies?

All aspects of low budget special effects.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Hey every one,
Does any one have footage of realistic zombies (resident evil) for my film?
They can be doing any thing, mainly walking around. And i want some thing under 5 mb's if possible.
Thanks
aaronv2
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

RE: Does any one have footage of zombies?

Post by aaronv2 »

theres a family of them that live down the street ill ask if i can film them but usually they just bash their heads against the door to get at my brains.... but honestly can't you do that stuff yourself? im not being a fast answer poster either... i mean seriously do it your freakin self. I swear were just bringing up a pile of george lucas film makers.
Muzzle Flashes, Bullet Time, Lightsabers, Buffy Vampire Effects, War Films.... Ahhhhh!
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/aaronv2/bashed.gif[/img]
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

"george lucas film makers." hahaha good one.
Radiate
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Radiate »

If you want it to look like resident evil, why don't you just take it out of that? Yourself?
"Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom."
-Isaiah 40:28
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crossfire »

or better yet, become undead (the best way is to die and come back from h*ll) film yourself and then go to the h*ll complaints department and say that you want to live again, and if they give you back your life then you have good footage and a experience of a lifetime!
You blithering, blathering, bloody, back-stabbing b*tch
NPMAX

Post by NPMAX »

For realistic zombie footage go to RNC.gov and download convention footage from 2004.
rep22
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by rep22 »

Don't be so harsh on him, he's simply asking that anyone who has made a movie with zombies in it, to supply him with the clip...If not, don't bother by making a stupid comment.
aaronv2
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by aaronv2 »

you CANT take footage music images anything from another film it is breach of copyright and the sooner you people learn that the better. just do things yourself... why do you think you started this hobby in the first place?
Muzzle Flashes, Bullet Time, Lightsabers, Buffy Vampire Effects, War Films.... Ahhhhh!
rep22
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by rep22 »

Buttt...If it's a clip that's property of one of the members', and they give him permission to use it, then it's not doing anything wrong. I believe that is who he's referring to, is it not?...But on a different note, I'll agree, there is a lot of that stealing copyrighted material, going on.
aaronv2
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by aaronv2 »

ahhh touche lol
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Sorry that there are only 2 alive zombies in it, and i want cinema quality zombies jerk.
Once again, who has footage of zombies?
OutcastJiob
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by OutcastJiob »

Once again, who has footage of zombies?
Ah, there was a big invasion of them around here a while ago. Unfortunately, the authorities made us burn the bodies after we wiped them out. . .

Seriously dude, you're making a movie. This means you film stuff yourself. As near as I can tell, you want video rips of copyrighted material to stick into your project. Talk a few friends into getting made up strange for a few hours and shoot your own footage! "Borrowing" something that is this easy to make is just sad.
People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

Hurl a bucket of blood on two strangers, give them a weak tranquilizer (Valium ought to do the trick) and film them as they angrily, but sedately lurch towards you.

EDIT: Oh yes, film it yourself as s-hat!!
Last edited by UFProductions on Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
aaronv2
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by aaronv2 »

wait... i wanna see him call someone a jerk again lol
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

If he tries quoting my post he will.
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
aaronv2
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by aaronv2 »

mmmm blood
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

Just go to a graveyard and wait.

Wait, who in the world would have stock footage of zombies??? I mean, it's not the most common of things walking around these days...
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crossfire »

i personally keep a few zombies as pets, I also breed them so if you want to buy some from me just place an order, and ill mail them to you in boxes!
You blithering, blathering, bloody, back-stabbing b*tch
Darzeth

Post by Darzeth »

Please explain what yo umean by you need footage of zombies. Is it so you can make your own zombie later on or use it in your movie. If its to use in your movie I saw you just make them yourself. Its not hard, If your going for freshly dead just killed. All you do is put blood on the spot where it was bit use a little skin color to make the skin look pale. Put shadows around the eyes very gently. Boom you got a basic zombie. The been dead and is rotting zombie is much harder to do and you need to reall ywork on it. I can post the full detailed description cause it will take to long. Just go with the easier fresh dead zombie.
Almondo99
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Almondo99 »

Not to... uh... 2005 this was posted? It's kinda cool that you resurected a post about zombies but seriously...

And it is kind of contradictory to post this but whatever; I'm tired.
The Illuminated | The Matrix Revalations
-Production | Pre-production
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: RE: Does any one have footage of zombies?

Post by Kentertainment »

Radiate wrote:If you want it to look like resident evil, why don't you just take it out of that? Yourself?
aaronv2 wrote:you CANT take footage music images anything from another film it is breach of copyright
rep22 wrote:Buttt...If it's a clip that's property of one of the members', and they give him permission to use it, then it's not doing anything wrong.
Take this into consideration. You've seen rhys stuff, compare the footage of his previous err...tests, to the film quality of Resident Evil. Think anybody will notice?

By the way rhys, I'm not putting you down, I'm making a point.
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

RE: Re: RE: Does any one have footage of zombies?

Post by rhys »

Why the hell would u bring this back up for! IT WAS BURIED AND GONE! YOU BROUGHT IT BACK!!! GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!
Seriously though, i gave up on this late 2005. Who cares?
Hide or fight for your life?