"THIS BITES" or "Extents of Friendship"

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

SammyJim

"THIS BITES" or "Extents of Friendship"

Post by SammyJim »

I have had two ideas for a film i would like to make, but i don't know which one to do. If i tell you the storylines, can you please give me some help?

This Bites:
A meteorite falls through a garage roof, which has aliens on it. The aliens eat a boy's mum, and some SWAT dudes or army guys come in and destroy the aliens and eggs, but not all of them. This causes a big outbreak of aliens and they live in people's houses and eat everyone and everything. the army guys kill them all. (Its a bit of a Ivan Reitman meets ALIEN film)

OR

"The extents of friendship"
Two gus are coming back from tennis and when one of them gets involved in a handbag rescue attempt he gets shot and his friend goes on a big hunt to find the man who killed him. It turns out the man is part of TLC gang (The law colliders) and the nice bloke tries to stop them all from commiting anymore crimes...um....by shooting them all with the gun that shot his friend.

Can you please give some advice on which one to do and how to improve it please? THANX.
BruceTheMoose

RE: "THIS BITES" or "Extents of Friendship&am

Post by BruceTheMoose »

I don't know, both of them just seem to be about shooting up people, which is good in it's own since, but neither of those really appeal to me. If I had to choose one, I would go with the extents of friendship, it seems a bit easier to do.
www.lonemanmovies.com
SammyJim

Post by SammyJim »

yeah, i only do a film if i can do something new in it. These two just happen to be testing blood and guts. Ok, thanx Bruce!
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

Hey Bruce, don't you live neer the Evil Dead Cabing? You know that cabin that was in the movie The Evil Dead???!!???