Auto Que sort of software..

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

do you have a mac of windows computer

Mac
No votes
Windows
100%

Total votes: 6

jaredcosta

Auto Que sort of software..

Post by jaredcosta »

Hey,

I was wondering if there was a program where you can type in your script and then using the arrows movie up and down..just like whats projected onto television cameras..

So basicly i just wanted something that i type my script into and then have a full screen preview sort of thing..so when filming the person can look on the screen if forgetting lines..someone will be at the computer using the up and down arrow keys controling what point we are up to..

Is there any software..(doesn't matter about the price)..that is in a exe. file that would do all of what i just said..

Thanks,
Jared
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: Auto Que sort of software..

Post by crossfire »

sort of like those thingies that they have on the news where the anchorman just reads off of? if that is what you are looking for then, write your script into any program that has a slideshow capability, like powerpoint then project into something and hey baddaboombadabing
You blithering, blathering, bloody, back-stabbing b*tch
rep22
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by rep22 »

you mean a teleprompter? i kindof created my own little version of one of these. i type up what im wanting to say into a customized size frame in photoshop, depending on length of text, its an extra tall slide. ill then open that slide/picture into premiere, and keyframe it to scroll upwards..then i render out the movie and burn it to a dvd. i have one of those portable dvd players so i just pop it in there, and use it as a mini-teleprompter. comes in very handy. so it isnt a free solution, but if you can get your hands on a portable dvd, then id try that set up. doesnt take long to set up and works well...
jaredcosta

Post by jaredcosta »

thanks..i do have a portable dvd player and Pinnacle 9 and Vegas 6.0..so maybe thats a good solution..thanks for that..jared
rep22
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by rep22 »

No problem. Hope it works for you. :D