Auto Que sort of software..

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

jaredcosta

Auto Que sort of software..

Post by jaredcosta »

Hey,

I was wondering if there was a program where you can type in your script and then using the arrows movie up and down..just like whats projected onto television cameras..

So basicly i just wanted something that i type my script into and then have a full screen preview sort of thing..so when filming the person can look on the screen if forgetting lines..someone will be at the computer using the up and down arrow keys controling what point we are up to..

Is there any software..(doesn't matter about the price)..that is in a exe. file that would do all of what i just said..

Thanks,
Jared
jaredcosta

RE: Auto Que sort of software..

Post by jaredcosta »

[quote="jaredcosta"]Hey,

I was wondering if there was a program where you can type in your script and then using the arrows movie up and down..just like whats projected onto television cameras..

So basicly i just wanted something that i type my script into and then have a full screen preview sort of thing..so when filming the person can look on the screen if forgetting lines..someone will be at the computer using the up and down arrow keys controling what point we are up to..

Is there any software..(doesn*autocue
jaredcosta

RE: Auto Que sort of software..

Post by jaredcosta »

sorry..
*autocue