New action-thriller idea!

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

movie_freak2

New action-thriller idea!

Post by movie_freak2 »

I have come up with a new idea. I haven't written the script yet, bet here's the story.

A small chain of mastermind thiefs in Russia rob banks and hack into people's accounts. The Spetsnaz get involved, but by the time they get to the places the money is hiding, it's gone! The group smuggles the money and gold into different locations across America. It now becomes an international crisis. The NSA (national security agency) then becomes involved to stop the group. They are worried if the keep robbing, it will close down many businesses.
movie_freak2

RE: New action-thriller idea!

Post by movie_freak2 »

sorry to double post, but does anyone like it?!!
mickcar73
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mickcar73 »

It seems a bit bland. U should make a character or a situation with the gold where something happens and blah blah blah with with car chases,guns and a detective or someone trying to find them
Clarence
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Clarence »

I like the idea. Could be developed a bit more, yes, but it's a good plot. Are the mastermind theifs murderers as well? They could leave a duffle bag that looks like it's filled with money, but it's really a bomb...:)
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crossfire »

or a body... its ok i guess, it can look very good and feel good too if u make it well, but its been done before
You blithering, blathering, bloody, back-stabbing b*tch
movie_freak2

Post by movie_freak2 »

mickcar73- I was going to add in all that stuff when I actually write it!

Clarence- Umm, I don't know if they are murderers, I was kind of thinking about having a hostage or something. Not sure yet. The duffle bag idea is awesome!! Thank you!