comedy Heist movie

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

comedy Heist movie

Post by Mr.Anderson »

This is just the script for a short movie we're planning to do this summer, just let me know what you think, if its funny or not. I'll be playing Cameron.

"BOTCHED"

Written by

[Matthew Anderson]

FADE IN:
(THE SCREEN IS BLACK WE HEAR A MANS VOICE)

MAN
Alright, I know this is the first time we’ve ever done this, even…anything like this. But I’m not tryin to bring ya down, this is supposed to be a pep talk,
We now see the man talking to a group of guys at a table at a restaurant or diner.
my point is that if we coordinate this, do it professionally with effective leadership…we can actually pull this thing off. I mean c’mon, its obviously not impossible guys like us have robbed banks before.
ANOTHER GUY
But didn’t most of those guys end up dying in a shootout with police.
MAN
Ok, Christ Phil…I’m trying to give a pep talk here, I cant really “pepâ€
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: comedy Heist movie

Post by Mr.Anderson »

Thanks for all the replies....please dont let its length put you off. It only takes about 20-30min max to read. All my friends who have read it so far think its hilarious, i just would really to like to get some other film makers opinions.
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick
OutcastJiob
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by OutcastJiob »

LOL. Yeah, I love it! Hilarious, good luck with the project ^_^
People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

thanks, we're gonna start filming it in 3 days (June 27-30) ill see if i can post once we're done. If i cant post the movie, then ill at least post some screenshots/pictures of it.

-- Stanley Kubrick
naflish

Post by naflish »

haha.. from the script it is hilarious.. and silly.. hopefully u guys can capture it just right.. not too dragged... not to overdo things.... report to us any progress u have.. and good luck !
}}}{{{{
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

first day of filming was today, went ok, fairly smooth. A few audio problems, but i think theyre fixable. We're gonna film the big robber shoot out tommorow.

-- Stanley Kubrick