Terror Media introduces "Orchrestrated Mayhem"

This forum is for discussing all aspects of film soundtracks.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Nightgore

Terror Media introduces "Orchrestrated Mayhem"

Post by Nightgore »

Are you looking for that perfect soundtrack to your horror, adventure or thriller? Well, Terror Media Inc. is introducing "Orchestrated Mayhem". Origanally created for the dark/haunted attraction industry... but we have come to realize that this music would be great for independent films as well. Each track is fully produced, some even feature a full orchestra parts (me 8) ) and are the highest quality of sound available today.

Don't settle for those "cookie cutter" type tracks that some 'kid' thrown together with a few sound fx's. We have personally went out and recorded every sound effect on this CD! This CD has 13 (my lucky number) tracks of fully produced audio by a expert musician. Each track comes directly from his nightmares.

Please visit www.terrormediaonline.com and listen to TWO full tracks from the CD. Free for you to download!!! If any of you guys live in Ohio, please stop by at the Midwest Haunters Convention in Columbus and pick-up a copy directly from the Terror Media booth. That is at BOOTH 45!!! Only 100 copies will be made for the convention, so don't hesitate and pick-up your's TODAY!!! Thank you. -Nightgore
jcdenton
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: Terror Media introduces "Orchrestrated Mayhem"

Post by jcdenton »

That's great! Very nice sound quality. I like the strings in "Realms Of Terror". That screem is cr**, but other than that: real cool. Real impressive Bass. How do you mean:
"Free for you to download!!!" ? Does this mean e're allowed to use these two songs as movie soundtrack?
Nightgore

Post by Nightgore »

Yes, the tracks we have up are yours FREE from us at Terror Media. Feel free to use them in your movies, commercials, shorts... etc. Our entire CD is NOT JUST FOR HALLOWEEN. If you are making a horror film, short or need some "killer" music for your slasher flick... this CD is perfect for you. You can get the CD here:

www.cafepress.com/terrormedia

We are currently undergoing changes in our shop and buying up some new equipment. We are looking at several automated CD burners/printers to do all of our CD's. When we switch over, our prices will drop because we will no longer need CafePress. But for now this is a good alternative.

My partner and I are thrilled that you enjoyed the tracks. "Realm of Terror" was inspired by this kick @$$ haunted attraction in IL! Take Care and Happy Haunting. -Tyler Barnett of Terror Media Inc.

www.terrormediaonline.com
jcdenton
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by jcdenton »

Thanks a lot! I think I'll use them in my current project. What credits would you like, something like

Music & Sound FX

Terror Media Inc

?
or would you prefere "Tyler Barnett"?

BTW here's a suggestion, maybe you should upload 8KHz Mono quality mp3s of each track, plus - as you already did - a few songs in full quality, so people can imagine what is on the CD.
Nightgore

Post by Nightgore »

Just a standard credit... "Title of Track" by Terror Media Inc. (URL Link)... that's all. We have talked about adding more samples, etc. But we are happy with what we have up. I should have up more free stuff in the future, non-CD related... just plain old free stuff. lol! Happy Haunting. -Tyler Barnett
jcdenton
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by jcdenton »

ok, thanks!