Feature Film- need some help

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

scootermcdow

Feature Film- need some help

Post by scootermcdow »

Im planning to do a feature length (1hr+) teenage spy film, set here in Australia, basically my idea is a normal average kid is recruited by ASIO to be part of a junior agent program as part of the film i was thinking of placing him at a training facility and then be chosen for his first mission as he is top of the class but thats all i can think of. Any suggestions?
Almondo99
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: Feature Film- need some help

Post by Almondo99 »

So kind of like Cody Banks, Catch That Kid, and that book series with Stormbreaker and Point something...
Watch and read those to get some ideas, or base one off the books. I personaly think the 'teenage spy' thing is overdone, but it could make a good movie.
The Illuminated | The Matrix Revalations
-Production | Pre-production
scootermcdow

Post by scootermcdow »

yeh basically thats what im going to do, ive watched those films and im going to try and avoid clecheing with them
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

they used to actually use kids as spies, hell they probably still do, but mainly for transporting info, i mean nobody is going to expect some kid to be carrying missle codes or something. They usually didnt fight much i guess, but you could do somethin off of that. Maybe something goes wrong and he has to stop terrorists by himself. How old is the kid supposed to be?
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick
scootermcdow

Post by scootermcdow »

Im going to play the main character, hes about 14-15
mickcar73
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mickcar73 »

u shud make it violent, depending on how many people u have acting the more you can kill off. Instead of using crappy fart jokes etc make it over the top with screaming severed heads. thats always good. also get some good stunts and locales eg a boat, car chase blah blah blah
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crossfire »

thats... messed up, over the top violence with a teenage spy movie, its...different for one thing, it could work as long as its not a movie for small kids LOL.
You blithering, blathering, bloody, back-stabbing b*tch