Is this funny?

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

jaredcosta

RE: nice one..

Post by jaredcosta »

hey..just telling you i am a 13 year old..dw though..i'm not going to screw around with your movie..i have made films and edited them for about 4 years..this has to be my fav short film script and i have seen heaps..anyway once done i'll send it to you..thanks..jared
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: nice one..

Post by Mr.Anderson »

Yeah thats true, i guess when you film it you can put "I'm not a cop", or "I'm not a cookie cop" or something. But thanks again for liking my script, didnt know people would like it this much. :)
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick
Faldor

Post by Faldor »

haha ! :D

this sounds like my film Flour

http://insertcredit.net/downloads/film/ ... 20Flim.wmv
"I know you're gonna be right, and you haven't even said anything yet! Oh there you go...I was too slow with this reply, but I still agree with you" - Ornsack
jaredcosta

Post by jaredcosta »

Faldor wrote:haha ! :D

this sounds like my film Flour

http://insertcredit.net/downloads/film/ ... 20Flim.wmv
ok, with that movie you could tell that you cut and went and filmed close ups..its ok, but i did like the gun firing, i was going to ask if you can do them with, pinnacle plus 9.3 or vegas 6.0..anyway i'd give it a 4.5/10 because some of the acting was cr** except for the guy that opens the front door..
jaredcosta

Post by jaredcosta »

i am guessing the guy at the door is you :D
Faldor

Post by Faldor »

shame you werent half as complimentary in your email ;)
"I know you're gonna be right, and you haven't even said anything yet! Oh there you go...I was too slow with this reply, but I still agree with you" - Ornsack