My new production opener!

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Clarence
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

My new production opener!

Post by Clarence »

Inspired from LGF's opener, which can be seen in this trailer for Saw.

The lightning flashes are just some stills. I made this with FCE2, and it will open my new film Late:

Quicktime: Low - Medium - High
theChad

RE: My new production opener!

Post by theChad »

Connection was refused.
{[url=http://movies.chocolate4breakfast.com]Movie For Breakfast[/url]} - Powered by Dr. Pepper and an unhealthy love of late night movie viewings
Almondo99
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Almondo99 »

I like it except the Boathouse Productions worsind, under BP came up a little too fast. And it would look better with moving video, of rain and such. Like the sound and begining.
The Illuminated | The Matrix Revalations
-Production | Pre-production
Clarence
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Clarence »

Thanks for your replies. The Chad, I don't know why the connection would be refused.

Almondo99: Thanks for your critique. I see what you mean by the Boathouse Productions coming up too fast, so I'm going to fix that. Personally, I think the text looked a bit raw, also. I think I'll blur it a little.

Thanks for your replies.
Gyro
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Gyro »

I do like it, but it seems that everyone chooses the lighting bolts for their openers, including me!
@seanbagley
theChad

hmm

Post by theChad »

I just saw, must have been the connection at school. It was alright, really static though. Maybe another layer of some sort of texture on the BP to make it a little less red.
{[url=http://movies.chocolate4breakfast.com]Movie For Breakfast[/url]} - Powered by Dr. Pepper and an unhealthy love of late night movie viewings
xander-prd

RE: hmm

Post by xander-prd »

you could put some rain in, to give it the motion effect, this could go over the red BP to soften and blure it a bit, part from that propa snazzi!
[url=http://www.jowka.com][b]Jowka-Dot-Com[/b][/url]
[b]JOWKA[/b]
wildabeast009

RE: hmm

Post by wildabeast009 »

I like it. It is well done. Although, it is kind of random. I would do something that has to do with a boat-house or something, I dunno. But that's just me. And many people say I'm goofy. But, if you decide to stay with what you have, make some final touches and it should be fine.
You know what's a fun game? Take 3 Excedrin PM's and see if you can whack off before you fall asleep. You always win, that's the best part about the game. -Cal, [i]The 40 Year Old Virgin[/i]