My new upcomming film "1812". First Look!

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

Just stop about the sex scene. "Don't like it, don't watch it" and all that. I mean christ it's not like it's nothing nobody's ever seen before.
theChad

Post by theChad »

that looks epic I'm impressed. can't wait for to see the trailer
{[url=http://movies.chocolate4breakfast.com]Movie For Breakfast[/url]} - Powered by Dr. Pepper and an unhealthy love of late night movie viewings
John Groshko
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by John Groshko »

Damn! My internet connection is acting up again, so I won't be able to upload the trailer for at least another few days. I'll make a trip into town and use a broadband connection there when I get a chance.

And if it means anything; the reason I posted so many pictures, is that a local newspaper is doing a write-up on the film, and they wanted some pictures to put in the article. They didn't say how many, or, what the pictures should be. They just wanted "screen-shots" from the film. So I decided just to host them here (since it would be easier than trying to e-mail them with my computer).

In response to lethelgrith87:
This is a no budget film (well, almost). All the Canadain and American amry costumes are actully old marching-band uniforms that I bought of Ebay dirt cheap (since the're like 30 years old, and smell of mold). And I was able to get a whole lot of them, 35 complete uniforms in total. All the other costumes we had to somewhat improvise (like the native and women costumes). All the props I either made, or, were able to get for free (even the 15+ muskets, swords, tents, etc...) And the 30 foot camera crane I used in the film, was built by myself. And all my actors in my film were students from my town's two local high-schools. In total; I had 37 different actors work on the film (and that's not including the fact that many of my actors played multiple roles as different soliders and stuff).
My films;

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=groshko
CaptainAmerica

Post by CaptainAmerica »

sorry for the sex thing I just never heard of that before on this web site, but i'll just leave it alone. Back to the movie from the pictures it looks good.
Matt Haight
Writer
Director
Mr.Tom

Post by Mr.Tom »

looking good. i think the battle scenes should be good with all those extras and the sex scene should be interesting. i'll look forward to the trailer.
Almondo99
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Almondo99 »

Good job, big battles are always fun to watch.
The Illuminated | The Matrix Revalations
-Production | Pre-production
Jasonrocks

BRAVO

Post by Jasonrocks »

Probally the first guy to make a sex scene on here so what.
Looking forward to the finished film. Bravo :mosh: :clap:
chewie

RE: BRAVO

Post by chewie »

I think thats cool if you make that kinda stuff. I mean it's your movie and all you can do what you want.
Scott Haight
Chewie Films
John Groshko
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by John Groshko »

Ther is also a trailer you guys can watch, wich is posted under the "member films" area.

Thanks for the feedback. And by the way; is there anybody that would be willing to host a 50 meg or so file for a little while? (it's the movie, and i got no where to host it.)
My films;

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=groshko
CaptainAmerica

Post by CaptainAmerica »

saw the trailer looks good one badthing Jk it looks good. Can't wait to see the movie.
Matt Haight
Writer
Director
chewie

Post by chewie »

Why a nude scene? Thanks for showing us that the woman died.
Scott Haight
Chewie Films
pdj
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by pdj »

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX there now we can get over that! There has been a movie on here with a sex scene before-about a guy who contracts aids-the name i cannot remeber..

...Look forward to the movie