I have more films now online

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Yea it is from SPR, I like it.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

thatsd the tar sock bomb right? that was a cool scene

hey can u find another place to upload the clip u edited from my film
"Peopel shouldn't fear their Governments, Governments should fear their People."
-"V" for Vendetta
theChad

Post by theChad »

First Movie: The Exact same thing happened to my friend. he had his airsoft outside, and got a ride home. when my buddy came back to his house after dropping him off he was surrounded by 4 cop cars. Then they dragged him back to the other guys place. Throwing quotes like "If I would have seen you on the street with that I would have shot you."
i love the cops lmao.
anyway
Okay start on film making with the second one. You need to work on coverage though. Tooo many wide shots.
keep working at it though. the more you do it the better it gets.
{[url=http://movies.chocolate4breakfast.com]Movie For Breakfast[/url]} - Powered by Dr. Pepper and an unhealthy love of late night movie viewings
redkorn

Post by redkorn »

im glad i live in a Hick town, people walk down the side walk with rifles and guns during hunting season and such all the time.
lethelgirth87
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by lethelgirth87 »

maj_barnes wrote:Okay, I took a part out of that gun fight from C.I.A., and I did that Movie Maker trick to get muzzle flashes in and made it a bit shorter since it was so long, also I did the same trick when the guy gets shot. Took around a half an hour.
Whoa dude! How did you that that with movie maker?
"Prolly Just Film"
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

i never got to even see it. i really want to know what it looks like but i cant load the file it wont let me
"Peopel shouldn't fear their Governments, Governments should fear their People."
-"V" for Vendetta
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

http://barnesandbarnes.tripod.com/C_I_A_Gun_Test.wmv

Right click on this link and highlight "save target as" or something and click it, it should start to download to your computer.
Whoa dude! How did you that that with movie maker?
I did the following steps:
Also, you can can add muzzle flashes even though you are using Windows Movie Maker. Just take a screenshot where you want the flash, then the tenth of a second delete it; next go to the picture where you saved it, now open the picture of the muzzle flash and trace around it (the closer the better), then copy what you traced. (This is if you are using Bitmap!)Next paste the muzzle flash onto the screen shot and select the little transpanercy (bad spelling) box, then resize and place at the front of the muzzle. Then import the picture back into Movie Maker, and make the picture a tenth of a second were you deleted the other tenth of a second. Now you have a muzzle flash, repeat for more. I'll throw some test shots that I did a long time ago before I got Adobe.
It takes forever and it may not look perfect, but it looks good enough, if you used Adobe Photoshop instead of Bitmap you could make the muzzle flashes look transparent. I found out how to do this stuff from making tons of stop motion movies, but I really never did the copy paste thing for muzzle flashes (took too long) so I use to draw my own in, but then I got Adobe, and the whole special effects phase was shortened from a week to maybe a day (WOOT WOOT!).
crb
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crb »

The CIA one is the only thing worth looking at, and it ain't even worth looking at. If you spent more time on it, you could have added sounds that actaully fit the guns, and actually add the muzzle flashes. And what's with that sound! Did you use the on camera mic or something. Man, that was the worse sound I have even heard, even for a on camera mic.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

i know crb, but its also a 16 year old camera, so cut me a little slack not to mention i dont have the money to fix it, i am trying toget a new job tho to pay for a digital cam
-"V" for Vendetta
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

i am trying toget a new job tho to pay for a digital cam
That's what I did, I still need another hundred though.
crb
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crb »

hey I understand, I was just stating the obvious. What editing program did you use? I think you could get better sound on your next project by buying a tape recorder and recording it seperate. Then buy a cheap mic like one of those $50 dollar ones and hook it up to the camera. that would cost you a total of like $100. then you'll have to put the sound in with teh video later, but it will sound alot better than the sound you already have for cheap.
OutcastJiob
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by OutcastJiob »

Or, if you have a laptop, Spike, just get a nice-ish microphone and record your sound direct to the laptop. You'll still need to sync the sound up, but you can get great sound that way.
People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

He uses Movie Maker, you can tell by the titles in the videos.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

yea man my camera sux, and i have to transfer from TAPE to computer. I then do my stuff and save it. so it worksits cool tho
-"V" for Vendetta