Anyone got a script they want me to film?

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Freddie

Anyone got a script they want me to film?

Post by Freddie »

I wonder if anyone has a good script, has to be fights in it, action, stunts, maybe even some overnatural stuff (teleporting etc)
I really want to film, and i will use in credits the owner of the script etc.
I just want to try make one and edit it, so I really want a good script =)

please, anyone?

-Frez
www.Systrickz.com (stunts, tricks, martial arts, flips + little effects in some vids)
Wrayth

Post by Wrayth »

I am currently in in the middle of a short film based on the 18th century London menace called Springheel Jack. The film is intended to be between 40 and 60 minutes long. It should be completely done within the next week or so. It is not the only script I've written, but it's the only one I don't have the euiptment to shoot myself. I've intended alot of CG and stunts in it. (Jack was supposedly able to jump thirty feet in the air and bellowed flames from his mouth.) If you would like to talk more about it send me an email at _7Chaser@excite.com

Wrayth
mercenary123
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mercenary123 »

You can use this, it's fine with me...though I kinda doubt you will, but still, here ya go!

------------------------------------------------------------

Beyond The Call of Duty

(Story By: Joey Bailey)

Written By
Thomas J. Ponder

Nothing but darkness is seen. We see the title and then the names of the actors.

FADE IN:

(Title Card: The Jungle of Vietnam)

INT - FLYING CHOPPER - DAY

SERGEANT (FILTERED)
Some Russian terrorists have set up a small SCUD site. So go in there, disarm the SCUDS, and get to the extraction point. Johnson will be your sniper in case your seen by the enemy.

The five Green Berets get out of the chopper. Johnson runs back by a tree and crouches beside it taking aim. The rest of the team sneaks toward the woods (or jungle).

They go inside the jungle and slowly sneak through, they get to the Vietnamese facility and they look at the enemy. Smith signals to Griffon to move forward, he moves and comes up behind a terrorist and he snaps his neck. He then quickly drags the body back into the jungle.

Smith signals to Carlos telling him to go right as Smith moves forward. Meanwhile, Logan puts a silencer on his M-16A2 and aims for a guard protecting the missile. PEW! The guard gets shot in the head and he falls to the ground. Smith moves up and disables the missile.

While Carlos is walking he holds the gun up by the stock and fore-grip. He sneaks behind the terrorist and hits him over the head with the stock of the gun. The terrorist falls to the ground as Carlos moves toward the missile. He crouches down and begins disarming the SCUD. Smith drags the body into the woods just as Carlos finishes disabling the missile. He finishes, then he drags the other terrorist into the woods. As the team moves toward the extraction point…

CUT TO:

INT - VIETNAMESE WOODS/JUNGLE - WHERE THE SNIPER IS - DAY

SMITH(FILTERED)
Mission Complete, 3 less terrorists.

JOHNSON
Good.

Johnson get sup and signals the chopper down. We soon after see the team come to the extraction point. Next we see that the pilot has been hand-cuffed to the chopper. Smith looks confused. Johnson is pointing his Glock 17 at Smith.

SMITH
Johnson, what are you doing?

JOHNSON
I’m done taking orders from you. And I’m tired of killing people.

SMITH
Well, put the gun down and we’ll work something out.

JOHNSON
No, I’m done with this..

SMITH
Johnson, don’t do this you have only two more months until you can quit the Army.

JOHNSON
I know, but I can’t take it anymore!

Johnson pulls the trigger of the gun, sending a bullet out of the barrel. The flies through the air in
slow-motion. Smith jumps right as he shoots three shots at Johnson. Those bullets punch through the flesh, sending Johnson against the chopper. The nine millimeter bullet from Johnson’s side-arm moves through the air.

The bullet hits Carlos in the heart sending him to the ground. Smith hits the ground and stands up to see Carlos’ dead body on the ground. Smith looks at Griffon.

SMITH
Griffon, get the pilot free.

Griffon runs over to the pilot, as Logan crouches down to pick up Carlos.

SMITH
No, he’s dead, leave him.

LOGAN
Why?

SMITH
Just leave him.

SMITH
Come on, let’s get out of here.

They all step inside the chopper as the rotors start up. When no one is looking Carlos slowly moves himself underneath the other Green Berets. The chopper takes off and glides through the air.

DISSOLVE TO:

INT - GREEN BERET BASE BUILDING - DAY

Every one of the living rangers are sitting down in front of the General.

GENERAL
Good work men. I’m very proud of all of you. Too bad for Johnson and Carlos, but I’m afraid each of you will end up just like them.

Just then two terrorists from each side of the General come out in slow-motion. During that someone kicks open the door, it’s Carlos. The General sees him and runs out the back just as Carlos shoots two rounds and both terrorists hit the floor. Carlos runs back outside and runs after the General. The General throws a grenade, it explodes sending bunches of dirt over Carlos. Carlos shoots three rounds. Each hitting the general in the arm and leg. The General hits the ground in pain, he grasps his wounds trying to stop the bleeding.

Carlos walks up and stops in front of him.

GENERAL
Your dead.

CARLOS
No I never was. And thanks to you I’m not.

GENERAL
What do you mean.

CARLOS
Flak jackets, you issued them.

GENERAL
Doesn’t matter anyway, you can’t kill me.

CARLOS
Yes, I can. The surveillance cameras in the briefing room caught everything you said. And no one from federal prison wants anyone else to be imprisoned because it’s to much trouble. You’ve betrayed the wrong people this time.

Carlos points the rifle at him. BAM! Just then we black out and see total darkness. After a few seconds the credits roll.
[img]http://f5.putfile.com/6/16618192897.jpg[/img]
got lazy on the siggy...
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Beyond the Call of Duty? You might want to change the title, a mod FOR Call of Duty already has that. :lol:
SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

If this is your Vietnam war script, Russian soldiers didn't participate in Vietnam, and SCUDs didn't exist during that time either.
justin!butcher

Post by justin!butcher »

Actually, not scuds...but they had SAMS, almost the same thing. But padrino is right about the russians.
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

And the GLOCK 17 didn't come out until the 80's.
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

Oh yeah, should've been M16 VN instead of M16A2 (silencers also didn't exist for Armalite assault rifles, and besides commandos used XM177s and CAR15s anyway) They also didn't have flak jackets back then. And even if this wasn't set in the Vietnam War, and it was set during modern times, A)If they wanted to be silent they would just use the MP5SD, and B)The standard issue sidearm of the US Military since the mid 1980s has been the M9 Beretta, while the Colt .45 was standard issue from the 1910s up until the Beretta replaced it.
mercenary123
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mercenary123 »

DUDES!! I KNOW!!! I wrote this script last year, it was BEFORE "Call of Duty" came out.

It WAS based around modern times, and I based it on my budget at the time, I didn't have the money to buy a bunch of $40 airsoft MP5s.

I mean SERIOUSLY, think about it!! The Vietnam movie is on a budget of $7000, WHY would I make a short script like this?? Makes no sense. The Vietnam movie is gonna be about an hour long, this thing isnt even 10 min. All I have been recently posting about was Vietnam weapons, why would take out the M2, rocket launcher, Colt1911, and silence the M16??!! PLUS I'm gonna make the Vietnam movie, why would give someone my movie?

That makes no sense!

PPL come on, please pay a little more attention!
[img]http://f5.putfile.com/6/16618192897.jpg[/img]
got lazy on the siggy...
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

mercenary123 wrote: PPL come on, please pay a little more attention!
We wouldn't have jumped on you if you had done this in the beginning, I don't care when you wrote this, or wheather or not you plan to film it. All I was trying to do was help fix plot holes in the script.
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.