Budget raising .........................

A general forum for all messages that don't quite fit into the other forums.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

2nd_Recon
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by 2nd_Recon »

Good Idea. Altough I'm mostly a fight choreagragher (If I spelt that right) I'll see what I can come up with
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

You don't need a parachute to go skydiving. You only need a parachute to go skydiving twice.
foxwood
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by foxwood »

Right well mt alien idea still stands.
Mike

Post by Mike »

I love the collaboration idea. I myself live in Canada, but would absolutely love to take part. Writing is possibly my specialty, so perhaps I could write some of the screenplay.. just throw some suggestions or something my way.

Anyway I can help I will...
foxwood
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by foxwood »

Anybody still interested in at lest putting a story toghter?
Twabi2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Twabi2 »

that's the hardest part of a movie, the story...
i'm trying, as soon as i know something, but i can't promis
http://www.shuttlesim.be
Grant

Post by Grant »

I also want in:D
The Honourable Grant Meredith - CEO Sick Individual Productions
http://www.sickindividual.com
Profile : http://www.innersense.com.au/mif/meredith.html
foxwood
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by foxwood »

Ok what kind of story do we want, funny or serious, or a mix? Do we want a simple action movie about alieans, and such, very MTL only cross contenetal? Or somthing that can be filled with phyco babble bull as an excuse for a cross scontental action film.
Do we want guns or swords, or both?

I have a few ideas. We could even have a sword gun film, an evil or somthing comes down in Midevil times, and is banished till modern times, so we can have diffrent charators, shoot in diffrent places and have diffrent styles.

This story could easyly work for a comady hell it could even be a big In joke with all the moves we have made.

But really grant wanting in gives this idea vilitity.
Grant

Post by Grant »

Yes swords and guns is an excellent idea, along with magic also.
We could work out the plot then each shoot a scene and merge it into one
The Honourable Grant Meredith - CEO Sick Individual Productions
http://www.sickindividual.com
Profile : http://www.innersense.com.au/mif/meredith.html
foxwood
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by foxwood »

Well while I was bathing I cam up with an idea, so bear with me, its long winded.
The film is three parts revolving around a demon set louse upon the world. Each part takes place in a diffrent time period so we can both work cross contenent and have guns, swords, magic, blasters, etc.

Part one starts in the middle ages, where the demon is unleshed upon the world and a noble order of knights sets out to destroy the demon, but they are only able to contain him, in a temple someplace.

Part two, present day, like 2005ish. The world has just established a fleging world gov't, the eu meets the un it's set up for part three, and this world gov't is at war with seperatists. Well a group of commandos is sent to kill this speratist general who is hold in an actichet temple, you guessed where the demon is. The commandos are able to reseal the demon, and place a quorentean on the area.

Part Three
The Future like 22 something. the wold gov't, see set up, is now the raining empire, and they are again at war, and a rouge general bleives that this demon is the key to victory so he begens trying to turn it into a weapon on bord his ship. it gets louse, and is finaly destroyed for good. Set back to hell somthing like that.

This alows us all to focuse on our strights, I know we have sword people, me grant, I know we have gun people, almost everybody, and sci-fi people, mushman. Also this esaly sets up cross contenital work so that if one part is american and another british, or austrian nobody would be the wiser.

As for logistics, we all come up with the story and have a few do the writing, then we put togther three groups, who each do one part. The indivedual directors edit their own part, then put it back onto DV tape or the like, and send it to one uber editer who puts it togther, and we use one sfx person, posably two so that they effects look the same, giveing us a unity.

Any other ideas I know I have been rambleing. Or such.
El Brenty

Post by El Brenty »

Well while I was bathing I cam up with an idea
A Bathing Cam???

If this beast could have a mask, or something, then we could ship it between film-makers, or have duplicate sets, so there's some consistency!

In fact, scrap that idea - The beast thing could metamorph like Dr Who!

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by CamClub]
Moderating behind the bushes!
foxwood
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by foxwood »

came, I was typeing fast.
foxwood
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by foxwood »

Ok I'm in a creative mood so I have somthing, it is an out line for the first part of my three part idea.

This is just an idea, if it seems horrable of not phesable say so, or just tear it to peaces, thats cleabritve. It has swords and magic and opens the way to guns.

Sargeron, The temptress of hell was sent to this world to corrupt the governments of man, to destroy us all. Her main ability is that she can take over any persons body, because the demon in non-corporeal, but when needed can morph the body of who ever they are in into a demonic form (CG, nooooooo!)

The Achmora: A group of Knights that have sworn to track down and destroy the demon. While their actual numbers are small they have a standing army when needed. The brotherhood is not the standard tight a** knights, but more warriors who are willing to do what must be done to accomplish their mission. They are not sectioned by any standing monarchy and hid outside of their borders. They are descended from a group of exiles, who were almost hunted to extension, for saying that the Delen kingdom had been corrupted by the demon.

Part I
Sargeron has corrupted the Kingdom of Delen; she has been inside of their queens for the last thousand years, slowly attempting to breed the perfect air. The Prince Tiberius thwarted her efforts, but defeating the demon cost him his life, and that of his father the king, leaving the kingdom destabilized, and Sargeron free to do her work.

A group of zealots has come out of the woodwork and started building a great temple that will cement the power of Sargeron upon the earth.

A young member of the Achmora has been sent on a quest to locate this temple, he is sent along with a mage, who is wise beyond his years and knows the land.

The two men, possibly picking somebody up along the way, find the temple and are able to open a portal allowing their brethren to attack the temple. They are unforchently too late, and are unable to banished Sargeron back to hell, but they are able to put strong wording runes upon the temple, that will hold the demon inside for ages.

But as time passes their order falls into disorder and the demon is forgotten about.

Part II coming soon.
film fanatic
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by film fanatic »

everyone, go to the social board and get your creative juices flowing on the thread 'Amateur Movie Script' where we can post script for this topic. If we all give a little bit of work into this, we really could make it big time!