The Composers' Corner - A Forum of music

This forum is for discussing all aspects of film soundtracks.

Moderator: Moderator Team

filmcomposer

The Composers' Corner - A Forum of music

Post by filmcomposer »

I am here to tell about The Composers' Corner, a new forum that is designed for music related questions and so musicians can post music.

It is by no means a replacement for this part of the MHawkins forum nor a replacement for any forum, but instead another portal for composers to ask questions, have people that have been in the industry answer them, and to get constructive criticism on their pieces. Check it out if you have the time, it has JUST been started, so there are barely any posts, but I am hoping the community will grow.

One thing I am also adding is a list of forums that people can go to, to find work, such as this Forum.

www.composerscorner.com - For composers by a composer.

Thanks,
Sean R. Beeson
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

RE: The Composers

Post by Epsilon »

I am here to tell about the MattHawkins Online, an older forum that is designed for amatuer filmmaking related questions and so filmmakers can post movies.

It is by no means a replacement for this part of the Composers' Corner forum nor a replacement for any forum, but instead another portal for filmmakers to ask questions, have people that have been in the industry answer them, and to get semi-constructive criticism on their movies. Check it out if you have the time, it has NOT just been started, so there are many, many posts, but I am hoping the community will continue to grow.

One thing we are also adding is a film gallery of movies that people can go to, to find fun, such as your forum.

www.matthawkins.co.uk - For amatuer filmmakers by a filmmaker.

Thanks,
Epsilon
BenjaminLevin

Post by BenjaminLevin »

That's quite an awesome forum Epsilon. Thanks for the info!
filmcomposer

Post by filmcomposer »

I didn't mean to offend anyone here. I apologize if I did so. I just know that growing up I felt like there wasn't any places that a young compser could go that was full of just composers that could offer as much help as possible without being harsh because of the competitive nature of the industry. I have been on many other forums too where people are offering answers to questions that are either incorrect or are completely made up.

Sorry Epilsilon, my intention was to offer another place for music posting, you can delete this post if you feel that it is out of place, I really did not mean for this to come out bad. Sorry.

Apologies
chchaisson1

Post by chchaisson1 »

great site, filmcomposer.
New site released!
Join the Forum!
http://www.boathouse-productions.com/