Best website provider for under $5 a month?

Post all your general non-film related PC and Mac stuff here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

John Groshko
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Best website provider for under $5 a month?

Post by John Groshko »

I plan on starting up my own website, and I want to know what you guys think is the best webspce provider for under $5 a month (or were can I go to find out)? I plan on hosting alot of videos on this site.

Thanks in advance,
My films;

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=groshko
El Brenty

RE: Best website provider for under $5 a month?

Post by El Brenty »

I'm about to start a Domain Name registration service with web hosting. As I get more details, I'll post them here. Discount of course to Folks from the forum!
Moderating behind the bushes!
Matt
Webmaster
Webmaster

RE: Best website provider for under $5 a month?

Post by Matt »

Camclub, I think you would have plenty of customers from here :)

I use 123reg.co.uk for my domain name stuff and use arteryplanet.net for web hosting. The best way of testing a web host before giving them your money is to send them an email asking a few questions about their service. If they don't reply or they take ages to reply then that is a good sign to avoid them. Once they've got your money they are unlikely to provide a better service than when you are a potential customer. Arteryplanet have always responded in a timely fashion when I've had problems. No service is perfect but how the company handles problems and queries is where they show their true colours. This seperates the professionals from the cowboys.