Encore Help needed :@

All aspects of creating media (DVD, Blu-ray, VCD or SVCD) including authoring and menu creation.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

cwf

Encore Help needed :@

Post by cwf »

Can anyone help me with Encore please. I have Encore 1.5. I want to know how to have video files playing in the background of the menu along with a background picture file? Also how to have video file transitions between different parts of the menu.

I know this maybe simple to you but im stupid lol
Adam

Post by Adam »

The video background is simple the transitions are not so. You will need Encore, Photoshop and Premiere.

Background

The video background is just in the menu under video, it has an icon to the left called the whip click and drag this to the video in the project.

Transition

Design the two menus that you want make sure they are finished. Right click on each menu and select 'edit in phtotshop'. When in phtotshop save the two shots as .PSD files.
Start premiere and create a new project import the two menu files wake them in the timeline do a transition. Render this to Mpeg and then import back into encore. Change the routing of the butons from the start menu to play the new transition. Set the end action of the transition clip to link to the end menu.

Have a look at the WMV

http://mysite.freeserve.com/hollowpoint/Transition.wmv
cwf

Post by cwf »

ive been having a go and i cant find any way to adda video to the menu i have created. I cant find anything called 'whip click' to drag or even a video menu. Can anyone help me out with this? I want to add a video of clips from the film to the menu i created in Photoshop.

I would also lk to add some sound on it but not the sound of the video

I am using Encore 1.5 if anyone can help
Adam

Post by Adam »

The whip click if you haven't found it yet is here