ZOMBIE DEATH (By Rampage4)

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Chainsaws_R_Fun

ZOMBIE DEATH (By Rampage4)

Post by Chainsaws_R_Fun »

Yes it's me, Rampage4. I lost my password, but I'm back.

This movie was once the goriest movie ever, but I realised that most of the stuff would be impossible to do, so I edited. It's still pretty gory. I tried to go back to the days of the video nasty, stupid amounts of gore and tacky dialogue.

It's only the first draft, and it needs to be rewritten.

ZOMBIE DEATH

Rough Draft

By Rob Brice

FADE IN:-

EXT-THE WOODS-NIGHT

SOMEONE'S POV-Stumbling through the woods. The fog is thick and it is dark. SOMEONE is breathing heavily, like he is gasping for breath. As we stumble through the woods, we look down at SOMEONE's right arm. it is hideously mutilated and pouring blood. It looks sceptic. We find a small house. No lights are on. SOMEONE bangs on the door, then goes around to the window. The rooms are empty. SOMEONE howls in anguish and pain and stumbles back into the woods.

TITLES ROLL

EXT-NICK'S HOUSE-DAY

BEN, ERIC, JIM, GARY and NICK (16-17) are packing bags into the boot of NICK's car. The are obviously going somewhere.

GARY:

So, how big is this place, Nick?

NICK:

Pretty small. A couple of us may have to sleep on sofas.

GARY:

I nominate Ben and Eric.

BEN:

#### off, Gary.

NICK:

Don't worry, Ben. Gary can sleep in my Grandma's bed.

The guys laugh.

NICK's MOTHER
(O.S)
NICK! Your grandparents just phoned. Your Grandad's ill, so you'll have to be quiet. Your Grandma says she's going to take him to the doctor's in town, so she won't be there when you arrive..

The guys cheer.

ERIC:

Come on, lads. Better get going if we want to get there before it gets dark.

JIM:

Who's driving? Eric?

ERIC shakes his head.

NICK:

I'll drive.

They all get into the car. NICK remebers something.

NICK:

Wait there.

NICK runs into the house, and returns a few seconds later with a couple of crates of beer. NINTENDO the dog is following him. The guys cheer. NICK chucks the crate into the boot and jumps in the driver's seat.

JIM:

Awww. Nintendo! I haven't seen you for ages. Here boy!

NINTENDO jumps into the back and the car drives off.

INT-THE CAR-A COUNTRY ROAD-NIGHT

NICK is driving, with BEN in the passenger seat and GARY, ERIC and JIM in the back. JIM is asleep.

BEN:

How long til we get there?

NICK:

Not long. I think I took a wrong turn back there, which is why it took so long. I'm back on the right track now. I think.

GARY:

Want me to check?

NICK:

No, look. i can see the woods. My grandparent's house is right in the middle. We should be there in about ten minutes.

EXT-THE HOUSE-NIGHT

The car pulls up into the drive.

NICK:

Here we are.

ERIC:

Finally. I think Jim's asleep.

BEN:

Wake him up. We're going inside.

ERIC:

Jim. Jim! Wake up!

JIM wakes up and looks around.

JIM:

We here?

NICK:

Yeah.

The guys get out. The carry luggage up to the house. NICK finds a key under the mat, and unlocks the door.

INT-THE HOUSE-NIGHT

The guys drop the bags and head into the lounge. The flop down on the sofas.

ERIC:

Nick, when are your grandparents back?

NICk:

Out for the whole week.

ERIC:

Lovely.

JIM:

Crack open some beers, innit lads?

The lads cheer.

-LATER-

The floor is littered with empty bottles. The lads are still sitting on the sofas, talking. Ben is looking at his mobile.

BEN:

####.

ERIC:

What?

BEN:

My parents told me to phone them, but I can't get a signal. Is there a house phone?

NICK:

No. My grandparents use their mobiles. Stupid, I know, but hey.

BEN:

Anywhere where I can get a signal?

NICK:

Maybe in the woods...

BEN:

I'm not going in there on my own.

ERIC:

Well, I can't be arsed to go.

JIM:

I'd go, but I'm mashed. Sorry.

BEN:

Anyone else?

Silence

BEN:

Well, I guess I'm on my own, then.

ERIC:

Yep.

BEN:

Fine.

BEN leaves.

EXT-THE WOODS-NIGHT

BEN is walking through the woods, alone, looking at his phone. We comes into a clearing. All of a sudden, there is a noise like a twig breaking. He spins round, but there is no one there. He turns back around. And screams. There is a man lying on the floor, obviously dead. His body is bloody and mutilated. His guts lie on the floor. BEN runs back through the woods, screaming. He runs back to the house.

INT-THE HOUSE-NIGHT

BEN bursts in, screaming.

NICK:

Hey, hey. What's up?

BEN:
(Breathless)
A body...In the woods...a body...

ERIC:

What? Look, slow down. What's wrong.

BEN:

There is a ######'...a mutilated corpse in the woods.

JIM:

In the woods?

BEN:

Are you ####### deaf?

GARY:

Look, calm down. I don't know what you saw, but...

BEN:

I just said. A body in the woods.

JIM:

A...dead body?

BEN:

YES!

NICK:

Are you sure it was dead?

BEN:

His bloody entrails were ####### trailing ten feet behind him!

NICK:
(Looking out of the window)
It's too dark to go out now. Get some sleep, we'll go check in the morning.

-NIGHT CHANGES TO DAY OUTSIDE THE WINDOW-

EXT-THE WOODS-DAY

The guys and NINTENDo are walking through the woods. It is chilly, and they are wrapped up warm.

NICK:

Where did you say he was?

BEN:

I don't know...Around here somewhere...In a clearing.

ERIC:

I think I found something.

The body is lying on the floor. It is indeed, hideously mutilated.Jim turns away and throws up.

GARY:

Gross...

NICK:

Nintendo! NO!

NINTENDO is eating the body's entrails. NICK manages to drag him off, but not before he has swallowed.

NICK:

Oh, ####### hell...

GARY:

We should call the police...

ERIC:

No. I don't want my holiday ruined. We'll get taken home...

JIM:

Dude, you could just forget about this and have a holiday?

ERIC:

Yeah.

NICk:

We should at least bury it...

ERIC:

Don't touch any of his skin. We can't get any fingerprints on it, else they'll blame us...

NICK:

I'll get a shovel...

NICK heads back to the house, and goes in the workshed.

INT-THE WORKSHED-DAY

NICK is looking around among all the tools. Eventually, he find a shovel, and goes back.

EXT-THE WOODS-DAY

The body has been buried. It is obviously later in the day. The guys are now wearing t-shirts and the sun is brighter. The body is buried. There is a makeshift cross over the grave.

ERIC:

Jim, was the cross really necessary?

JIM:

Yeah, at least until he gets a proper burial...

NICK:

Come on, we can't stay here. We better get back to the house.

BEN:

Yeah. Let's go.

EXT-THE HOUSE-DAY

They are about to get into the house. NINTENDO is shaking and walking weird.

GARY:
(Watching with quiet bemusement.)
Hey, what the ####'s wrong with your dog?

NICK:

What?

Suddenly, NINTENDO lunges and bites GARY's leg.

GARY:

AAAAAHHHHH!!!

GARY falls over. NINTENDO jumps on him.

GARY:

Get him off me!

NICK drags NINTENDO off him and holds him.

NICK:

Come on, help me get him in the work shed.

NINTENDO is thrashing wildly as the guys drag him to the workshed. They push him in and lock the door. The guys go back to GARY, who is still lying on the floor. His cut is pumping blood.

INT-THE HOUSE-NIGHT

GARY is lying on the sofa with his leg bandaged up. NICK is looking out of the window. Faintly, we can hear the sound of the dog barking in the background.

GARY:

That damn dog of yours. Why'd he bite me?

NICK:

I don't know...He was acting weird...

JIM:

We'd better keep him in that shed until we leave. Wait till he calms down.

BEN:

Yeah. He was acting weird all day, since he bit that guy...

GARY:

Owww...This ####### hurts...

NICK:

Better leave the bandage on until morning. We'll take a look at it then. It wasn't that bad...

-LATER-

Everyone is asleep. JIM wakes up, coughing. He goes to the bathroom and gets a drink of water. He goes back to the lounge. He looks under GARY's bandage. The cut is becoming sceptic. GARY's eyes snap open, and he lunges for JIM. He just misses, and they both crash to the floor. GARY tries to bite JIM, but JIM holds him back. GARY spews blood all over JIM's face. The rest of the guys wake up.

NICK:

Hey...what's going on?

JIM:

Get him the hell off me! Get him off!

The guys drag GARY off.

BEN:

What do you think you're doing?

GARY stands up and turns to BEN. He jumps on him and bites him on the arm. BEN screams. The guys grab GARY and chuck him out of the door. He bangs on the door, trying to get back in.

JIM:

Don't let him back in!

They finally manage to close the door. The guys turn back to BEN.

NICK:

What the hell is happening in these woods?

JIM:

It's like a disease or something. When you get bitten...

He turns to BEN.

JIM:
(CONT'D)
...You go crazy.

The guys look at each other, then back at BEN.

BEN:

What?

ERIC:

Ben, I'm sorry. We're going to have to keep ypu away from the rest of us...

NICK:

We're going to have to lock you in your room...

BEN:

What? No...

ERIC:

C'mon, man. You saw what It did to Gary...

BEN:

Come on, Nick...You can't do this...

NICk:

I'm sorry.

BEN:

Jim...?

JIM doesn't meet his eyes. They go upstairs, and BEN goes into his room. NICK locks the door.

ERIC:

We'll bring you food and stuff, don't worry...Get some sleep.

BEN:

#### you.

The guys go back downstairs.

ERIC:

Oh, man. What the #### do we do?

NICK:

We have to keep them away from us. We should have someone staying up on watch. Wait there...

NICk goes into the kitchen, and comes back with a knife.

NICK:

Whoever stays up can hold on to this. But don't use it...Unless it's an emergency.

ERIC:

Right. Who'll stay up first?

NICK:

Me.

ERIC:

Right. I'll go next. Wake me up when you get tired.

NICK:

OK. Try to get some sleep.

-LATER-

NICK is still up, wrapped in a sleeping bag, holding the knife and a cup of coffee. He downs it, and wakes ERIC up.

NICK:

Hey. Wake up.

ERIC gets groggily to his feet.

ERIC:

Anything happen?

NICK:

No. I think he's still out there...

ERIC:

Is Ben still upstairs? Better take him some food or something.

NICK:

Yeah.

They both go upstairs. They venture cautiously into BEN's room. It is completely dark. There is the sound of wind. They flick the light on. BEN is not in there, and the window is broken.

NICK:

####...

He closes the window.

NICK:

Where did he go?

ERIC:

Outside...

They go back downstairs. NICK looks out the window.

ERIC:

Can you see anything?

NICK:

No...

Suddenly, GARY bursts through the window, diving on NICK. JIM wakes up.

JIM:

What the...?

JIM jumps up and drags GARY off NICK.

ERIC:

####!

JIM punches him until his HEAD FALLS OFF, showering everyone in blood. His body, blind, stumbles and falls out of the window. His head begins to roll along the floor, chasing after ERIC. The head goes off a makeshift ramp made by a piece of the broken window frame. It bites GARY's hand off at the wrist, latching on to the nub with it's teeth. GARY uses various ornaments to knock it off. It falls to the ground. JIM stomps on it, and it EXPLODES GROTESQUELY, showering everyone in gore and bits of brain.

ERIC:

####...

NICK:

Stay there, man. It looks bad...

JIM wipes bits of brain out of his eyes, and pulls one of GARY's eyeballs out of his top pocket.

JIM:

Eewww...

He drops the eyeball, and it rolls away.

NICK:

How do you stop them..?

JIM:

It doesn't look like you can. We've got to get out of here.

ERIC:

You have to kill me. I...I can already feel it, taking over. I'm hungry...

JIM:

No...There's still a chance.

NICK:

What do we do?

JIM leans against the door.

JIM:

I don't...

Suddenly, BEN's hands burst through the door, grabbing him. JIM yells.

JIM:

Help me!

NICK kicks Ben's left hand, splattering blood everywhere. Jim gets free.

JIM:

Oh, christ...

BEN gropes around and finds the handle and opens the door. At the same time, ERIC goes into convulsions. BEN goes for JIM, and JIM pushes him through a table. He gets impaled on one of the legs. JIM pulls it out, and beats BEN brutally with it. BEN's arm falls off. ERIC becomes a ZOMBIE, and NICK and JIM find themselves cornered.

NICK:

What do we do?

JIM:

Go and hide. I'll hold them off.

NICK:

Ok...Good luck, man.

NICK runs from the room.

JIM picks up BEN's severed arm.

JIM:

Alright, let's go.

The two zombies attack him, and JIM beats seven shades of #### out of the with the arm. He lures them into a back room, and shuts the door. He runs out of the door, and into the woorkshed.

INT-THE WORKSHED-NIGHT

JIM gets in.

JIM:

Safe...

He walks around the tools, looking for a weapon. He finds a CHAINSAW.

JIM:

HAHAHA!

Suddenly, NINTENDO the dog attacks, and JIM slices off his leg with the chainsaw. He stands on the body, and brutally kills him, getting drenched in blood and guts.

JIM:

HAHAHA! Have that!

GARY's headless corpse comes in through the door, stumbling around, blindly.

JIM:

Heh.

JIM lunges with the chainsaw.

JIM:

DIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

JIM dismembers him completely, Laughing. We realise he has gone slightly insane.

-MEANWHILE-

NICK climbs out of his hiding place: A cupboard. There is no sound. He moves quickly, quietly and cautiously from room to room. He backs through the backroom door, not noticing the two ZOMBIES behind him. They eat his head.

BEN finds JIM in the workshed.

JIM:

That's it ya bastard...Come on...Yeah...

BEN shambles towards him. JIM lunges, slicing BEN's stomach open. His intestines fall out. Jim slices again, but the chainsaw stops.He tries it again. Nothing. Out of gas. BEN shuffles towards him, arms outstretched. JIM discards the chainsaw. BEN corners him. JIM pulls out his guts and THROTTLES HIM WITH HIS OWN INTESTINES!

INT-THE HOUSE-NIGHT

JIM enters, covered in blood and clutching a power drill. ERIC attacks. JIM stabs out his EYES with the DRILL. The zombie screams and knocks the drill from his hand. JIM opens a cutlery drawer, and begins throwing knives and forks at the zombie. They stick into his upper body. The supply of knives and forks deplete. Jim pulls out a desert spoon. He looks at it. He throws it, and it sticks into the zombie's forehead. The last zombie falls. JIM sighs. It has finally become morning outside. He steps outside and smells the fresh air. He walks back through the woods. Behind him, the grave that they built for the corpse they found at the beginning moves and a hand rises out...

FADE OUT

CREDITS ROLL
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

Chainsaws R Fun wrote: JIM punches him until his HEAD FALLS OFF, showering everyone in blood. His body, blind, stumbles and falls out of the window. His head begins to roll along the floor, chasing after ERIC. The head goes off a makeshift ramp made by a piece of the broken window frame. It bites GARY's hand off at the wrist, latching on to the nub with it's teeth. GARY uses various ornaments to knock it off. It falls to the ground. JIM stomps on it, and it EXPLODES GROTESQUELY, showering everyone in gore and bits of brain.
Good, sweet, lord. I am utterly amazed. Huzzah for mindless violence!
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.