Need help on what to get

All aspects of creating media (DVD, Blu-ray, VCD or SVCD) including authoring and menu creation.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

pan-modo_pictures
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Need help on what to get

Post by pan-modo_pictures »

Im looking to get a DVD burner, mostly for my own movies that I would love to have on dvd. Id also like to burn some actual DVD's. Im wondering what I should get, and Im not looking for the best posiible one out there or the worst. Just one that is pretty good and it caters to al the latest technology. Like I heard something about dual layered discs coming out soon.
lethelgirth87
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by lethelgirth87 »

I would look into a sony external dvd burner. The only thing I have against sony burners is that I've heard that the sony burners that come built in on dells screw up alot. But my brother bought a Sony external DVD burner not too long ago and it seems to work perfectly, hes never had a problem burning a dvd so far. So thats what I should be getting soon. Hope that helps. :D
"Prolly Just Film"
pan-modo_pictures
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by pan-modo_pictures »

It does not need to be external, but that sony one sounds nice but I still have room for another drive, so it could be internal. Price wise how much more would an extenal be?