DEADMAN: My new script

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

crazy8

DEADMAN: My new script

Post by crazy8 »

Hey guys! I lost my password for ages and couldn't post. But I'm back with a new script.

It's called DEADMAN, and it's about a cop who busts a group of satanist gangsters, only to be sacrificed to the devil when they escape from jail. Hellish forces bring him back to life as a sort of dead batman. :evil:

The script is unfinished, but here is the link:

http://www.scriptbuddy.com/published/?p ... 488&t=&pg=

Tell me what you think.
pan-modo_pictures
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by pan-modo_pictures »

I actually found it very funny. Im hoping CLOWNFACE will be extremley obese. Good action too. One question at the start is that a part of comedy when they find a random open grave?
crazy8

Post by crazy8 »

Well, it's sort of a horror/thriller with black comedy elements in it. Clownface will be obese. I'll get my large friend and pad him out with pillows.
pan-modo_pictures
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by pan-modo_pictures »

I just remembered that CLOWNFACE reminded me of clown from spawn. Yeah I saw the comedy, but I did see all the rest too. The lightning/graveyard scene at the start sounds really promising.
Spyk

Post by Spyk »

From what I've just read in these few posts, the whole thing reaks of Spawn. Don't get me wrong, Spawn is badass. I'll read the script, and hope it's not a total ripoff.
crazy8

Post by crazy8 »

Spawn is a movie I have never seen, and have no urgent desire to see.
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Yeah Spyk I was gonna say the same thing, John Leguizamo's character played a large obese clown from hell, so overall a nice script. Work on it a little more and get what you really want. :)
"They're people who only want to be involved in filmmaking to get rich, get famous, or get laid. They know as much about filmmaking as George W. Bush knows about hand-to-hand combat"- Jim Jarmusch