Flaunt your DVD collection

Post all your messages related to TV, DVD players, Bluray players amplifiers and speakers here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

foxwood
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by foxwood »

good job, at getting the cheep movies, it always makes you feel good.
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

damn well I got Jay and Silent Bob Strike back for 16.99 at best buy
"They're people who only want to be involved in filmmaking to get rich, get famous, or get laid. They know as much about filmmaking as George W. Bush knows about hand-to-hand combat"- Jim Jarmusch
BenjaminLevin

Post by BenjaminLevin »

Mine was used though so that's why I got it so cheap.
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Well thats cool is it the doubledisc edtion with all the special features. I want to get Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, and Dogma too. THats my next task
"They're people who only want to be involved in filmmaking to get rich, get famous, or get laid. They know as much about filmmaking as George W. Bush knows about hand-to-hand combat"- Jim Jarmusch
BenjaminLevin

Post by BenjaminLevin »

Yeah, it has two discs. I though before they made a single disc version so I was really happy to get the two disc one for that price. This is the first Kevin Smith movie I have bought and I also need to get his others.
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Well like I said that is his only one I have too. But yeah they are all so damn expensive!
lethelgirth87
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by lethelgirth87 »

Well I got Freddy Vs Jason, and its one of the best DVD's I have ever Purchased, besides T2 Special Edition
"Prolly Just Film"
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Naw cant be best DVD I own dealing with Special Features and such would have to be the as much as I resent it the LOTR 3 disc sets
I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

wow this threads still around? Anyway i just got a new dvd set xmen and xmen 2 with bounes disks
Sigs suck a**.
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

hell yeah it is still around Themovieman is running it lol j/k

No this is pretty much where you announce new additions to your DVD collection>
pan-modo_pictures
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by pan-modo_pictures »

Yes I have the LOTR extended editions too. Tons of extras, almost too many. Theres also like 6 commentaries
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Yep um Composer, director, editor, cast, art director, and special effects supervisor i think
pan-modo_pictures
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by pan-modo_pictures »

I only listened to peter jackson's and the cast
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Oh well check out the cinematographer's its a great commentary
John Groshko
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by John Groshko »

The best DVD's I own for special features are the; Black Hawk Down 3-disc deluxe edition (The #1 DVD I own), and the Pearl Harbor 4-disc Vista Series.
My films;

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=groshko
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

The Pearl Harbor Director's Cut 4 Disc Special Edition ph that made me run outa breath was a great DVD as was the Black Hawk Down one.
film fanatic
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by film fanatic »

I just bought Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon on 2-Disc DVD.
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Yeah at the library I work at they sell us the used DVD's that are still in good shape for a buck a piece and I got Hollowman, Blood Simple, El Mariachi, Phone Booth, and for my girlfriend How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
film fanatic
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by film fanatic »

Well that wasn't a clever idea buying her a movie with a title like that was it?
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Lol its a romantic comedy and in the end they dont lose each other and its one of her favorites so you know its cool. We are stable and okay!
film fanatic
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by film fanatic »

Oh, okay! :P
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

yeah lol, it is quite a funny movie though lol
Truggy
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Truggy »

im gonna go buy matrix revolutions, so consider it added to my collection as of tuesday
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/xerojohny88][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/xerojohny88.png[/img][/url]
--
Dance Dance Revolution: Proving white people dont have rhythm since 1998
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Hell yeah I already have the money saved so you know, I am gonna buy it too
BenjaminLevin

Post by BenjaminLevin »

I got a ton of DVDs for my birthday which I'm about to open in a few minutes :D . My friend also bought me "Forrest Gump" and "Schindler's List". It's been a pretty good birthday.