The Fag Out

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

The Fag Out

Post by SgtPadrino »

I think this film is primarily an allegory on the dangers of prejudice in our current socio-political atmosphere.

But mostly I just wanted to waste some blanks.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7887940435
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

RE: The Fag Out

Post by UFProductions »

Looks like you guys are pretty poor shots! I wish I had cool toys like you... fun little clip.

How long ago was that shot, 'cause damn you're having nice weather if it's recent.
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Kentertainment »

You and your arsenal of awesome.
ctbullet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by ctbullet »

tenacious d rule- your clip was alright also
Our Combat Years: In production
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/ct_bullet/wolfvisionpbanner2.jpg[/img]
http://wolfvisionp.tripod.com
aaronv2
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by aaronv2 »

so let me get this straight... you get a bunch of REAL guns load them with blanks and fire them off at each other? Don't you american kids ever get laid? what the hell is with this fixation on guns?

seriously if its so f*** cool to have a gun in america i hope you really get shot and find out how easy it is to kill someone with a gun. when almost every american owns at least one gun and in some states CHILDREN own guns you start to wonder who the real terrorists are. Especially when one kid can take out a few kids at school and make headlines world wide...

Juxtapose every war photo youv seen with am arabian kid with an AK47 to the amount of kids your age with guns or acess to guns through the permission of guardians.

pathetic what if one of the blanks werent so blank. You could have died. Put THAT on google video. cooooooool. and if you think it doesnt happen tell it to the crow.

i seriously hope noone protests to what im saying because i mean even in a professional film theres still the strictest of safety rules when guns are on set... and i dont care what you say you still had fun shooting at your best buddy.

this is like giving a baby a bottle of aspirin. theres a difference between a kid with a toy gun and a kid with a real gun and blanks.
Muzzle Flashes, Bullet Time, Lightsabers, Buffy Vampire Effects, War Films.... Ahhhhh!
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/aaronv2/bashed.gif[/img]
wildstorm
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by wildstorm »

aaronv2 wrote:i seriously hope noone protests to what im saying......
Dude! You know thats gonna happen.
Visual Effects Artist
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/visualchaosfx
SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

aaron, remove the iron pipe from your nob before opening your mouth again.

No, they're not real guns. The assault rifle is a cap gun, the others are blank firing guns with plugged barrels, designed specifically for movie/theatrical use.

Honestly, try thinking before you go on another stupidity-fueled rant like that you damned idiot.
Jperson
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Jperson »

Agree with aarnov. Seriously guns are not toys!!!

Umm..bout the film, it was quite good, a little random but you'r allowed that ;) Um...three things, 1) As UFProductions said, there was some AWFUL shooting there!! 2) No muzzle flashes or sounds, I know you're just messing with guns, but even still everything in films has been 100x bigger! I know guns don't usualy produce the sought of muzzle flashes you get in films, or the crisp and clear noise you get, but you still need to add them! It makes the viewer believe guns are being fired. And 3) When the guy took out the assault rifle, he loaded a clip, fired on shot then put another clip, if I saw it rght!!!

Ooh and as for the 'dangers of prejudice in our current socio-political atmosphere. ' Hmmm...really? I don't think so...as you admit yourself it was just a chance to ply with big boys' toys. :) But it was still quite good.

And jeese Sgt. Padrino, you don't need to get so stressed out at Aaranov!
Last edited by Jperson on Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://tinite.com][img]http://onstoryline.com/Atinitefilmsstrip.gif[/img][/url]
wildstorm
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by wildstorm »

aaronv2 wrote:i seriously hope noone protests to what im saying
See! I was right. :D
Visual Effects Artist
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

Right, please don't take this as an attack aaronv2, because it isn't, and I know you're expecting to see one here, but I honestly just want to know something. Why is your avatar a picture of a USP handgun on a blood-soaked background? I'm not trying to cut you down, but when you say
aaronv2 wrote:what the hell is with this fixation on guns?
and then the persona you chose to represent yourself by on this forum is a gun I get a little confused. Just curious, not antagonizing here!
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
thecrowdravin

Post by thecrowdravin »

aaronv2 wrote:pathetic what if one of the blanks werent so blank. You could have died. Put THAT on google video. cooooooool. and if you think it doesnt happen tell it to the crow.

Well, he is right about that.

But I think it should be the directors decisions on what he think is to violent or how much ammunition is fired. You’re entailed to your opinion. If you don’t like it don’t watch. And another thing don’t let the tabloids full you most American kids aren’t (especially in the north aren’t) fixated on Guns :wink:

R.I.P
Brandon Lee
"the crow lives on"
aaronv2
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by aaronv2 »

stupidity-fueled huh? Is it stupid to be concerned how realistic the violence has to get for it to be fun anymore? buy some paintball guns you moron. So lets take a look at my stupidity -fueled rant.

The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000. Thats 80 million. The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500. Thats accidental, not intended.
In a single year, 3,012 children and teens were killed by gunfire in the United States, according to the latest national data released in 2002. That is one child every three hours; eight children every day; and more than 50 children every week. And every year, at least 4 to 5 times as many kids and teens suffer from non-fatal firearm injuries. (Children's Defense Fund and National Center for Health Statistics)

American children are more at risk from firearms than the children of any other industrialized nation. In one year, firearms killed no children in Japan, 19 in Great Britain, 57 in Germany, 109 in France, 153 in Canada, and 5,285 in the United States. (Centers for Disease Control). # Between 1994 and 1999, there were 220 school associated violent events resulting in 253 deaths - - 74.5% of these involved firearms. Handguns caused almost 60% of these deaths. (Journal of American Medical Association, December 2001)
# In 1998-99 academic year, 3,523 students were expelled for bringing a firearm to school. This is a decrease from the 5,724 students expelled in 1996-97 for bringing a firearm to school. (U.S. Department of Education, October 2000)
# Nearly 8% of adolescents in urban junior and senior high schools miss at least one day of school each month because they are afraid to attend. (National Mental Health & Education Center for Children & Families, National Association of School Psychologists 1998)
# The National School Boards Association estimates that more than 135,000 guns are brought into U.S. schools each day. (NSBA, 1993)

The fact that a nation like yours will try to eliminate things that are unacceptable like the war on drugs or terrorism or even obesity for f*** sake. But because some guy in ye olde times says everyone has the right to a gun in your constitution you just keep that one goin huh.

Do you know how many people have died only from pot? None.

Oh and to explain the avatar? I hate guns, theyre stupid. There glamorized in movies and noone bats an eyelid. You juxtapose it next to some blood and people think wow coool!
Im just waiting for someone to see the real symbolism in the picture.
Muzzle Flashes, Bullet Time, Lightsabers, Buffy Vampire Effects, War Films.... Ahhhhh!
aaronv2
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by aaronv2 »

more facts to support my stupidity....

Children and Gun Violence

* America is losing too many children to gun violence. Between 1979 and 2001, gunfire killed 90,000 children and teens in America. (Children's Defense Fund and National Center for Health Statistics)
* In one year, more children and teens died from gunfire than from cancer, pneumonia, influenza, asthma, and HIV/AIDS combined. (Children's Defense Fund)
* The rate of firearm deaths among kids under age 15 is almost 12 times higher in the United States than in 25 other industrialized countries combined. (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)

America and Gun Violence

* Every day, more than 80 Americans die from gun violence. (Coalition to Stop Gun Violence)
* The rate of firearm deaths among kids under age 15 is almost 12 times higher in the United States than in 25 other industrialized countries combined. (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
* American kids are 16 times more likely to be murdered with a gun, 11 times more likely to commit suicide with a gun, and nine times more likely to die from a firearm accident than children in 25 other industrialized countries combined. (Centers for Disease Control)

Guns in the Wrong Hands

* Americans for Gun Safety produced a 2003 report that reveals that 20 of the nation’s 22 national gun laws are not enforced. According to U.S. Department of Justice data (FY 2000-2002), only 2% of federal gun crimes were actually prosecuted. Eighty-five percent of cases prosecuted relate to street criminals in possession of firearms. Ignored are laws intended to punish illegal gun trafficking, firearm theft, corrupt gun dealers, lying on a criminal background check form, obliterating firearm serial numbers, selling guns to minors and possessing a gun in a school zone. To access The Enforcement Gap: Federal Gun Laws Ignored, visit http://w3.agsfoundation.com/. For a state-by-state chart of gun crimes (FY 2000-2002), click here.
Studies show that 1 percent of gun stores sell the weapons traced to 57 percent of gun crimes. According to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF), the dealer that armed the DC area sniper is among this small group of problem gun dealers that "supply the suppliers" who funnel guns to the nation's criminals. (Between 1997 and 2001, guns sold by this dealer were involved in 52 crimes, including homicides, kidnappings and assaults. Still open today, it also can't account for 238 guns or say whether they were stolen, lost or sold, or if their buyers underwent felony-background checks.) As a result, these few gun dealers have a vastly disproportionate impact on public safety. The ATF can recognize such dealers based on: (1) guns stolen from inventory; (2) missing federal sales records, needed by police to solve crimes; (3) having 10 weapons a year traced to crimes; (4) frequently selling multiple guns to individual buyers; and (5) short times between gun sales and their involvement in crimes. Yet ATF enforcement is weak due to a lack of Congressional support and resources. For more details, click here.
* Terrorists have purchased firearms at gun shows, where unlicensed sellers are not currently required to conduct background checks or to ask for identification. According to the Middle East Intelligence Report, for example, a Hezbollah member was arrested in November 2000, after a nine-month investigation by the FBI's counter-terrorism unit. Ali Boumelhem was later convicted on seven counts of weapons charges and conspiracy to ship weapons and ammunition to Lebanon. Federal agents had observed Boumelhem, a resident of Detroit and Beirut, travel to Michigan gun shows and buy gun parts and ammunition for shipment overseas. Boumelhem was prohibited from legally purchasing guns as gun stores because he was a convicted felon. Additional cases involve a Pakistani national with an expired (1988) student visa; a Lebanese native and Hamas member with numerous felony convictions; and a supporter of the Irish Republican Army. (USA Today, Wednesday, November 28, 2001 Americans for Gun Safety)

* According to Americans for Gun Safety (December 2002), gun theft is most likely in states without laws requiring safe storage of firearms in the home and where there are large numbers of gun owners and relatively high crime rates. Based on FBI data, nearly 1.7 million guns have been reported stolen in the past ten years, and only 40% of those were recovered. The missing guns, over 80% of which are taken from homes or cars, most likely fuel the black market for criminals. NEA, AGS and the National Rifle Association advocate for safe storage. To access "Stolen Guns: Arming the Enemy" visit www.agsfoundation.com.

* The American Medical Association reports that between 36% and 50% of male eleventh graders believe that they could easily get a gun if they wanted one.

* In 1998-99 academic year, 3,523 students were expelled for bringing a firearm to school. This is a decrease from the 5,724 students expelled in 1996-97 for bringing a firearm to school. (U.S. Department of Education, October 2000)

* According to a report by the Joshephson Institute of Ethics (2000 Report Card: Report #1), 60% of high school and 31% of middle school boys said they could get a gun if they wanted to (April, 2001).

Goto school and learn the facts before calling someone stupid.... Try and do things right and broaden your thinking instead of keeping your closed minded guns are okay redneck attitude.
Zacatac927
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Zacatac927 »

i have never seen someone get more p*** over a film. Stg Padrino went out to go waste a couple of balnks and caps, so he decided to film it.. now these guns are blanks, plugged barrels as he already mentioned. They cannot be modified to shoot a projecttile. Why all this p***? At least everyone on this board has made a film of them and their friends running aorund and shooting each other with toy guns, same as the Sgt did, but he just had cap guns and blanks... i don't see the real problem here, and the need to bring up"the crow" and all these random facts on gun lawas and how easily a child cold bring a gun into school? that was pointless....

this is supposed to be a forum where we give contructive critisim... not complelty cuss out someone who made "yet another gun film" aaronv, stop and reread what you wrote, then watch the movie again.... does it make sense now that you now they were fake guns?

aaronv2 wrote:s
Do you know how many people have died only from pot? None.

wtf? where are you getting this information?
thecrowdravin

Post by thecrowdravin »

and another thing....

That’s one of the goriest disturbing things I’ve ever seen. Some college students wasting some blanks isn’t killing any one.

Don’t talk about some one being to violent. LOOK AT YOU.
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Padrino, you've done better. But who can't love random violence? The first shot with the revolver hitting the nonfag reminded me alot of Taxi Driver where Travis shoots Sport for some reason. Although I do have to say, you guys need to practice aiming some more. :) Editing was hit and miss, mostly miss. Were those two muzzle flashes digital? The first one looked good, second meh.

Oh s***, here I go.

Throughout history, any government that has enacted gun control against its people has always, in the end, confiscated them and ruled the people with iron fist from that point onward till revolution. In 1945 when the Japanese Admiral and Prime Minister were on board the USS Missouri, right before signing the official declaration of surrender, the Minister made it clear the one reason why the American mainland was NEVER invaded was because of how heavily armed the people were.
In one year, firearms killed no children in Japan, 19 in Great Britain, 57 in Germany, 109 in France, 153 in Canada, and 5,285 in the United States.
Oh s***, I love this. Japan has one of the high suicide rates in the world, Great Britain does not label a gun crime a gun crime until the case has found the gun (they still have a higher violent crime rate than the US), isn't Germany planning on going the extra step to ban first person shooter games (due to a school shooting where the teen was an avid CS player)? Hm, and what about population differences in those stats?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=42167
Dead by gunshot, stabbing, bludgeoned to death. Still dead.

In a single year, 3,012 children and teens were killed by gunfire in the United States, according to the latest national data released in 2002. That is one child every three hours; eight children every day; and more than 50 children every week. And every year, at least 4 to 5 times as many kids and teens suffer from non-fatal firearm injuries. (Children's Defense Fund and National Center for Health Statistics)
What's the age range on those "children," and does that include criminals being shot by other parties?
Between 1994 and 1999, there were 220 school associated violent events resulting in 253 deaths - - 74.5% of these involved firearms. Handguns caused almost 60% of these deaths.
Of course these stats are devoid of gang violence, right?

I find it really hard to believe that guns are the reason for so many deaths and school shootings (suspensions) for "children" when my grandfather ordered his first 22 from a SEAR's magazine at age 15. Hell, if he brought it to school the principal would let them store it in his office until school was over. His friends and him would go out and shoot rabbits yet they somehow managed not to kill each other or others. Are you saying that because there are stricter gun regulations now: "children" feel compelled to shoot each other and themselves? Or is it when a child gets a firearm in their hands they become a killing machine: but when it is taken away they turn back into Timmy normal? The death of every child who drowned in a pool is due to lack of supervision by their parent/guardian/babysitter. Why isn't that the same when a child is kills or is killed by parent/guardian's gun? No it's that goddamn gun's fault: it threw itself in that child's hands, aimed itself, and fired itself.

Should we ban cars because they cause a whole lot more deaths than guns. A person can go into a bar, get drunk, drive away in an automobile then run over someone and kill him/her. When he is arrested, the driver will be blamed for the action, not the automobile or the alcohol. If the same person got drunk and shot someone with a gun, a lot of people would blame the gun rather than the person doing the shooting. Recall the Rodney King riots in that anti-gun city of Los Angeles. Every major news network carried footage of Korean store owners sitting on the roofs of their stores, armed with “assault weaponsâ€
aaronv2
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by aaronv2 »

i know its easy to throw insults around than actually discuss issues like big people... australia has strict gun laws and we have had one mass shooting in 10 friggin years i still remember when it happened... were not ruled with an iron fist just mr sheen our prime minister.

second dont use idiotic justifications to sidetrack from the facts... your saying that not having guns in japan makes them suicidal? what has the suicide rate have to do with gun control? the UK has higher violent crime rate than US doesnt mean jack when this discussion is about gun control.

I love how you back up wrong statistics with more violence and it seems the only people who defend the right to own so many guns are the rednecks with walls of gun racks. If your grandfather ordered a gun from a magazine thats great they prolly had lead in their paint too lol

Everyone just gets angry and defends themselves by making fun of my avatar or my animated violence instead of rebuting the issue and talking intelligently... but then again i wouldnt expect any intelligence in a thread like this anyway.

Go buy some guns and have fun killin things... oh wait guns arent only for that. I forgot they have more than one use.... what are they again?
You are just like parents... blaming violent video games TV and movies with guns in them when its the actual guns themselves that cause all this s***. You need to ban all guns all together. If it wasnt so easy to kill a man over some drug money then only the real murderers would do it.

whatever happened to the good old times of stranglers and multiple stab wounds.... now anyone who wants to feel like a big man can buy a gun and shoot his wife and the guy she is cheating on him with. pathetic... just an illusion of power. A pathetic attempt to look tough.

"hey son you wanna get my gun from the cabinet and go shoot some niggers?"
"sure pa.... can our sister come too?"
"You mean your mother?"
wildstorm
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by wildstorm »

Ok like this thread is supposed to be about a film. How about we keep it on topic. Who cares if he used blank firing guns and whatever. Its his life and he can do whatever he wants to with it. Spoutin off statistics about firearms in America has nothing to do with this thread! Forum rules say constructive criticism, not ranting about a users way of doing things and all that other bullshit!!

You want to rant and rave about your political views? Register here:

http://www.politicsforum.org/forum/

or debate about gun control? Go here:

http://www.youdebate.com/cgi-bin/scarec ... gi?forum=9

This forum is designed for filmmaking.

This forum has been free of arguments for a awhile now. Lets keep it that way!

Stay on topic or this thread will be closed!
Visual Effects Artist
SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

maj_barnes pretty much said everything that needed to be said.. except aaron is falling back on the tried and true "statistics against gun control are valid facts, statistics in favor are just statistics" argument the extremist left wing loves to use. There were just over one thousand accidental gun deaths, that's correct. There were also over one thousand deaths due to drowning, one thousand deaths to falling, even a thousand due to work-related accidents. However, there were over 40,000 automobile related deaths. The number of actual murders with guns don't even come close to that. In a country with stricter gun laws, yes there's going to be lower crimes committed with guns. You've got to be borderline retarded not to expect that. But have you taken a look at the trends in other forms of violent crime that usually spike after harsh gun control legislation is passed? Hell, take Washington DC into account here - it's illegal to even take your gun out of its safe (provided you own one,) and yet the city has one of the highest murder rates in the country. Contrasted with Indianapolis' murder rate of 9 per 100,000 despite its considerably more lax gun laws. Also, you do realize that the latest bout of genocide in Sudan began with a nationwide gun ban, right? Or well, pretty much any tyrannical regime in the past century?

Furthermore, I'm sure you're a big proponent of being tolerant of the culture of others. Well, like it or not, guns are a part of American culture. You spout these statistics like it's the Wild West over here, but fail to take into account that, considering both our population and the number of guns in the country, the total number of deaths caused by guns accounts for under one percent of all guns in the country. Guns gained our freedom, and the right to own them is guaranteed in writing - because the police can not and will not always be at our sides to protect us from every single low life nob that resorts to rape, murder, and mugging to get what they want, the law abiding citizens should have the right to protect themselves. I'd also like to point you to the following website:
http://www.a-human-right.com/

Wait... what in the hell is an Australian doing thinking he has the authority and experience to talk down to someone about firearms and the safe use thereof? Especially when those you're talking down to have grown up around the damn things?

One more thing - check out this interesting little article from the UK, about the rising demand of self defense weapons among the middle class:
The middle classes are tooling up

A widow who lives alone in a Wiltshire farmhouse has taken to sleeping with a Smith & Wesson Saturday Night Special under her pillow. It belonged to her husband and is more than capable of stopping an intruder, of which she has had three in the last two years.

When she goes shopping in Swindon, she slips a can of Mace into her handbag in case of assault. "Bought it at the ironmongers in Bergerac," she says. "Much more effective than an Asbo."

A senior civil servant, now retired and living in a remote house near Losthwithiel in Cornwall, believes in the efficacy of a small-calibre .22 pistol. It was easy to buy without a licence or proof of identity in rural France, where they are used to kill vermin. The .22 is also an assassin's weapon - once the round has entered the cranium, it will ricochet about as it looks for an exit, devastating brain tissue in its wake.

Many country people consider a sawn-off 12-bore to be the most effective and easily available short-range weapon. A farmer at the Suffolk Show told me that, for added impact, he pierces the crimped end of the cartridge and pours in warm wax which sets and creates a mass of lead shot.

Owning a weapon is becoming a habit for rural homeowners who feel unprotected now that so many police stations have closed.

I have never seen a police car in my village and violent crime in the county, of course, is up. Baseball bats, swords, machetes, Mace and firearms are kept beneath the bed or close to hand by many people.

In spite of Tony Blair's legislation against handguns, lethal weapons are easy to acquire in the countryside. They aren't perceived as a problem because they are kept secretly for emergencies, rather than to show off to rival drug-dealers. Often they are acquired during military service and handed down through the family. But increasingly they are brought back from Europe by car.

HM Revenue and Customs figures confirm this, showing an increase in weaponry seized at ports. For instance, 842 stun guns were intercepted by searches in 2005, an eight-fold increase year on year.

Most weapons seized are from respectable people worried about their security. Mace, pepper spray and metal-spring batons, illegal here, are easily and lawfully acquired in Europe, while high-calibre pistols can be bought in the Czech Republic.

Scotland Yard recently investigated a French company selling arms through the internet and found that the majority of British customers considered themselves to be law-abiding people, often young couples worried about personal safety. Police searches of their homes revealed a wide selection of weaponry.

Could we be seeing the first signs of a militant middle class which has had enough and is beginning to arm itself? Perhaps.

For those who cling to the notion that an Englishman's home is his castle, a new weapon will soon be available to help deter intruders. Designed by BowTech in Oregon, USA, the Stryker (left) will be on sale in Europe by mid-January.

It is a precision hunting crossbow complete with a multiple reticule, red dot 1x30 scope nightsight, 175lb draw weight, binary cam technology and the power to skewer a hoodie at 50 metres. It fires bodkin-tipped 425 grain bolts at 405ft per second and will cost a little under £1,000.

Strangely enough, it's legal and fits neatly beneath the bed.
Now. That's all that will be said on the matter. If you want to continue your cute little fetish of doggedly pursuing pointless little arguments, go ahead. But you won't get anymore responses from this end.
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

aaronv2 wrote:everyone just gets angry and defends themselves by making fun of my avatar
Woah, I'm not angry, and I wasn't making fun of your avatar; as far as I'm concerned you've justified its reason for being and I have no opinion in this debate. I was just curious.
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
britishbulldog
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by britishbulldog »

ohh statistics and facts can be used to prove anything 95% of people no that LOL

and i think Americans should be able to carry guns do you want those redcoats just walking in and taking over

DO YOU!!!

and ur stats are a bit uneven Americas population is close to 300 million i believe so obviously there going to have more deaths from gun crime and the like

plus when considering the reasons why they have so much gun crime you may want to look at demographics and more importantly the ethnic make up of certain countries (America)
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

second dont use idiotic justifications to sidetrack from the facts... your saying that not having guns in japan makes them suicidal? what has the suicide rate have to do with gun control? the UK has higher violent crime rate than US doesnt mean jack when this discussion is about gun control.
It doesn't matter if a gun is involved or not: dead is dead. They don't have guns, but somehow they can't commit suicide way more than we can. They don't have guns, yet somehow people are brutally victimized and in greater numbers without guns! What about cigerettes, they kill a shitload more than guns. f***, alcohol kills more than guns. Should we ban them too?
I love how you back up wrong statistics with more violence and it seems the only people who defend the right to own so many guns are the rednecks with walls of gun racks. If your grandfather ordered a gun from a magazine thats great they prolly had lead in their paint too lol
So ANYONE that owns alot of guns is a redneck now? Rednecks own only a shotgun that is stapled to the rear window of a pickup truck. And of course we have 80,000,000 rednecks in our country according to you.

My point is back when my grandfather got his gun: anyone could get one. Yet how many times did you hear of massive school shootings? Now, you'd be hard pressed to get ahold of one, but now we have kids killing each other? And even with that: school related violence is on a massive decline.

If you drop a gun into a teen's hands they become a killing machine, and right when you take it out they turn back into normal?
Go buy some guns and have fun killin things... oh wait guns arent only for that. I forgot they have more than one use.... what are they again?
I don't know... defending yourself? Or for recreation? It's a real challenge to shoot a target only 4 inches wide from a mile. s***, don't they have guns in the Olympics?
You are just like parents... blaming violent video games TV and movies with guns in them when its the actual guns themselves that cause all this s***.
Um, no, guns aren't the problem: my point above with my grandfather. He could buy a gun at 15 (unheard of now), and somehow have the fortatude not to shoot anyone he sees.
You need to ban all guns all together.
Like prohibition during the 1920's. That turned out real well. Of course the police won't always be there to protect you: and somehow guns will still be here.
whatever happened to the good old times of stranglers and multiple stab wounds.... now anyone who wants to feel like a big man can buy a gun and shoot his wife and the guy she is cheating on him with. pathetic... just an illusion of power. A pathetic attempt to look tough.
So a 120lb women is more than able to fight off a 230lb rapist? But if she has a gun and shoots the rapist: oh God no! She's pathetic, right?

I could just as easily throw some more stuff on this fire, but in the end I would just be restating my long a** post. I just find it hard to believe someone as ignorant in firearms , and never lived in the US would try and say what you're saying. Listen, next time you have a vacation to Florida to go to Disney or where ever. Call me, and I'll take you out to the range, then drop you off in Pine/Crime Hills.
"statistics against gun control are valid facts, statistics in favor are just statistics"
That's the best thing I read all day. :lol: :lol:
thecrowdravin

Post by thecrowdravin »

h
Last edited by thecrowdravin on Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
thecrowdravin

Post by thecrowdravin »

aaronv2 wrote: "hey son you wanna get my gun from the cabinet and go shoot some niggers ?"
Hay dog usually don’t get mad about this kind of stuff because I think it’s stupid to get mad because racial commits break taboos however..........

I’m BLACK...

So just don’t use words like NIGGA or NIGGERS unless you actually know me.
Be a little bit more enlightened O.K
Vor
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Vor »

Everyone just gets angry and defends themselves by making fun of my avatar or my animated violence instead of rebuting the issue and talking intelligently... but then again i wouldnt expect any intelligence in a thread like this anyway.
you are sounding like Rhys...
whatever happened to the good old times of stranglers and multiple stab wounds....
when has that ever been a "good time"?