New (and Final) Teaser for my Forthcoming Short Film.

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

MikeMoring

New (and Final) Teaser for my Forthcoming Short Film.

Post by MikeMoring »

Hey.

Please take the time to check out the new, and final, teaser trailer for my forthcoming short film, a comedy entitled Take It Back, by clicking here.

I also encourage you to share your opinions concerning either the trailer or the short film that it portrays.

Thank you very much for your time.
UnkindSky

RE: New (and Final) Teaser for my Forthcoming Short Film.

Post by UnkindSky »

Looks interesting. A lot better at not revaealing anything about the film than hollywood films lol. I really did like it. The actress that is, I am guessing, is Jim's girlfriend or wife was pretty good from what I saw. The angry mob look a whole lot like an angry mob too lol. When is the projected release?
Let god have mercy on my enemies... for i will not...
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

The trailer looked great from what I could see (the video was laggy on my computer and only saw 75% of it) a lot better than most of the trailers I see here.
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Looks good, kinda makes me want popcorn. It looks interesting. The effects are good, the cuts are good, the acting is done well to suit it, the music fits it well, and the story makes sence (but u know, theres clearly a twist).
I havent seen your other trailers, but how long will the full movie be?
Hide or fight for your life?
MikeMoring

Re: RE: New (and Final) Teaser for my Forthcoming Short Film

Post by MikeMoring »

rhys wrote:Looks good, kinda makes me want popcorn. It looks interesting. The effects are good, the cuts are good, the acting is done well to suit it, the music fits it well, and the story makes sence (but u know, theres clearly a twist).
I havent seen your other trailers, but how long will the full movie be?
Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm uncertain how long the full movie will probably be. Probably somewhere around 30 minutes. If it's much longer than that, I'll probably keep trimming it until it's that long or shorter, depending on how well the material is able to sustain interest.
UnkindSky wrote:When is the projected release?
I'm not entirely sure when it will be finished and released, but my guess would be early summer 2007. We were planning on having it finished for September, but then fall came so quickly here in Canada that we were forced to kinda put the production on hiatus until the spring (at least in terms of shooting exteriors). It's unfortunate, but at least the extra time has allowed for some more focus on editing and organization.

Thank you to all who have watched the trailer and shared their opinions; I can't wait to deliver the finished film.