Movies.

A general forum for all messages that don't quite fit into the other forums.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

JKEPS

Movies.

Post by JKEPS »

Are movies still good, even if in slightly low quality. I mean. You can still see stufff and make it out, but It isn't like Realtime video. I just doesn't look it's best.
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

RE: Movies.

Post by Themovieman44 »

Can you elaborate a little on what you are talking about...what does this pertain to?
"They're people who only want to be involved in filmmaking to get rich, get famous, or get laid. They know as much about filmmaking as George W. Bush knows about hand-to-hand combat"- Jim Jarmusch
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Kentertainment »

A movie is a movie no matter what quality, or what it's filmed in (i.e. 32mm, 16mm, Super 8, DV) but it would be a good idea to make sure people can understand whats going on. If there are just a bunch of pixelated blobs then that would be too not as great.
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

32mm? Did you mean 35mm?
"They're people who only want to be involved in filmmaking to get rich, get famous, or get laid. They know as much about filmmaking as George W. Bush knows about hand-to-hand combat"- Jim Jarmusch
Jass Films
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Jass Films »

Depends on the story, if a good story is made well, then it is good, although made s***, can be dodgey.