Diego Rivera Theatrical Trailer

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

niebs233

Diego Rivera Theatrical Trailer

Post by niebs233 »

This is the trailer for my new movie that comes out today.. Diego Rivera
It's hilarious and has some great action scenes. Click on the link and then download it.
I thiink it outdoes Hollow Point by a great number becuase mine is way sweeter
here's the link
http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3MJQP ... 9FN59GWLAT
[/url]
Lee

Re: Diego Rivera Theatrical Trailer

Post by Lee »

niebs233 wrote: I thiink it outdoes Hollow Point by a great number becuase mine is way sweeter
Why are you trying to put Matt's films down? They are well respected around here and remember that he created the forum. Be a bit more appreciative and keep your opinions to yourself.
LucII

RE: Re: Diego Rivera Theatrical Trailer

Post by LucII »

It's way too big for me to download so i cant watch it...sorry.. and i have no problem with people promoting their films, but you don't need to brag about them and putting other films down. I see no reason at all for you to claim that you'r film is better than Hollow Point, which by the way im quite keen on seeing Matt.. keep up the good work
Superheroes and evil twins go together like peanut butter and......evil peanut butter!
SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

Normally I'd be lenient, but you dissed Matt. I seriously hope you were joking, because the entire thing looks like a bunch of kids with airsoft guns running around somebody's neighboorhood. Oh yeah, if you can't do a good George Jung impression, then just don't do one at all.
OutcastJiob
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by OutcastJiob »

I agree with SgtPadrino.

If you're going to compare your film to one of the most anticipated MattHawkins forum films of the year, it better be bloody good. And frankly, this doesn't look so hot. I chuckled a few times, sure, but the trailer looks positively lame when held up against the Hollow Point trailer.
People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
crb
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crb »

When I promote my film on this site, I won't compare it to Hollow Point or any other Matt Hawkins film. That would be like shooting myself in the foot. I figure, make a film, show it, and let the audience do the comparisons. I figure Matt is nice enough to let us on his site, I'll give him the honors of NOT dissing his work!
crb
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crb »

Saw the trailer. Well cut, but I would chop it in half. Storyline needed work, acting needed work. Funniest part was that girl throwing that guy on the ground.
justin!butcher

Post by justin!butcher »

isnt there a copyright law on the "this film has been aproved for all audiences" part in the beginning?
Mr.Tom

Post by Mr.Tom »

there probably is. i think the naughty soldiers trailer had that at the beginning didn't it?
OutcastJiob
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by OutcastJiob »

There is if you mention the MPAA. If you just say "The Following Preview Has Been Approved For All Audiences" then you're safe. As far as I know, anyway.

But the notice on this trailer, yes, it's in violation of copyright.
People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
Lee

Post by Lee »

I couldn't make no head nor tail of your trailer.
V|Esquilaxer

Post by V|Esquilaxer »

By all the scenes of that movie (jet ski, skiing, and etC), I think it'll be interesting, though I fear the story will not make sense.
OPL Productions - [url]http://www.opl-bordeaux.tk[/url] home of Dead Conspiracy.
____
http://www.sht.ca/media/trailer_dc_high.wmv
justin!butcher

Post by justin!butcher »

same here.
It the beginning, when the "armed men" are running thru the lawn...it looked kinda cheezy, bc the feel for that scene was all wrong with the music....in otherwords..the music didnt fit. but the rest was (as far as the music goes) was sweet
niebs233

Post by niebs233 »

wow you guys take things way too far just calm down..i was only joking i wasnt dissing matt's films..
It's just that everytime I view a film on this site it always looks so ridiculously corny...you steven spielbergs try to make sweet special effects like the explosion in hollow point ..except they dont work...it just makes the movie look horrible..
my friend and I are making probably one of the sweetest movies ever and you'll see it posted soon.. but I apologize i was only joking not ribbing on his film making skills
SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

Alright, whatever. As long as it entertains me I don't really care :)
I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Re: RE: Re: Diego Rivera Theatrical Trailer

Post by I3lade203 »

OutcastJiob wrote:I agree with SgtPadrino.

If you're going to compare your film to one of the most anticipated MattHawkins forum films of the year, it better be bloody good.
*LOL*

Downloading..

Edit: Yeah, I agree with the above posts, it kinda wasn't that great. It's deffintly worth the effort, don't give up becuase we don't like it, but it does look like a bunch of kids in front of somebodys house with airsoft guns and bad muzzle flashes. Don't give up though.
Sigs suck a**.
lethelgirth87
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: Re: RE: Re: Diego Rivera Theatrical Trailer

Post by lethelgirth87 »

The day you make a great movie.....you let me know......that was nothing compared to some other films on here such as Dead Conspiracy. Keep working at it kid. :)
"Prolly Just Film"
reflexive_cinematics
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Re: Diego Rivera Theatrical Trailer

Post by reflexive_cinematics »

niebs233 wrote:I thiink it outdoes Hollow Point by a great number becuase mine is way sweeter

I just love when people talk like that.

Basically it's saying" d00d, my movie is WAY better, cuz, like, it's aWeSoMe and stuff..."

1. fix those muzzle flashes haha and those ' tracer rounds '
2. maybe the actors should use some sort of costume or something besides street clothes
3.try to 'get into it more' when saying lines. a lot of parts just sounded read of a page to me.
[url=http://www.reflexive-cinematics.com][img]http://reflexive-cinematics.com/images/sigbanner.jpg[/img][/url]