I would like some help with this.

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

I would like some help with this.

Post by Spike_P_2 »

Is there anyone here i can trust to look over my good(and pretty pathetic) script for R E: Search and Destroy? No i dont want to change the name of the script/movie. I just want to know if someone could help me spruce it up some or at least tell me what they think.
"Peopel shouldn't fear their Governments, Governments should fear their People."
-"V" for Vendetta
Chainsaws_R_Fun

RE: I would like some help with this.

Post by Chainsaws_R_Fun »

I'll give you a hand if you want. I'm a massive Resi fan, so it might be fun. Does it use the same characters as in the games?
Life is like a big joint. You pack in as much as you can, and when you're finished, you pass on.

Made that'un up me'self.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

only one, nemesis, but im not even starring that in my movie
"Peopel shouldn't fear their Governments, Governments should fear their People."
-"V" for Vendetta
Chainsaws_R_Fun

Guess it would be pretty hard, huh?
Life is like a big joint. You pack in as much as you can, and when you're finished, you pass on.

Made that'un up me'self.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

yea i guess, so can i email the script to you? like the file for it? If you could email me a response sometime tonight or tomorrow, id appreciate it. and if you see anything you think should be added let me know.
-"V" for Vendetta
Chainsaws_R_Fun

Gimme your email adress, and I'd be glad to help.

s***, my email isn't working. I'm going to have to set up a new account. I'll tell you it when I'm done.

Made that'un up me'self.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

ok
-"V" for Vendetta
Chainsaws_R_Fun

Made that'un up me'self.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

ok i sent it, please please please check it out ad let me know what you think.
-"V" for Vendetta
Chainsaws_R_Fun

It's pretty good. A lot of the dialogue seems a little forced, though. I tell you what. I'll re-write it, and send it back, and any ideas you like, you can keep, and any you don't, you don't have to use, savvy?

Made that'un up me'self.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

sounds lie a plan, but your not changing the story right? cause i kinda like the theme i got going, but i can see if there are additional changes yu see fit for it. add your name to the written by up in the title so i can give you credit when im done.
-"V" for Vendetta
Chainsaws_R_Fun

There we go. I've edited it, cut out some of the cheesy dialogue, tacked a little bit on the end, made Lance die a better death, put in more dialogue etc...

I'll mail it to you now.

Made that'un up me'self.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

I love it man, that wass really good. the dialog is much more fluid, i had to cut down the cursing just a little bit by changing a word or two, but i did it. I like the way lance dies, alot. So all in all may i ask what part you liked more in it and cant wait to see on film? Just curious.
-"V" for Vendetta
Chainsaws_R_Fun

I think when Loganni gets chucked through a wall. I wanna see how you pull that off. Or the final battle with the ATS and the 'early experiment'. That should be pretty cool.

Made that'un up me'self.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

Those will be fun things to do on film cause i play both characters. Ill be the "slasher" and Loganni. I think my favorite stunt i get to do is going through the wall too. i cant wait to fly through it, lol.
-"V" for Vendetta
Chainsaws_R_Fun

Could be painful. And expensive. Wait, how are you going to afford guns and helicopters and underground research labs?

Made that'un up me'self.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

lol im not, i am gonna get a job for the summer to work up money. i am gonna get the thinnest dry wall there is and im gonna get a lot of it. FOr helicopters ill use big fans aimed downward, and for research labs ill figure things out. In the way of guns ill get water guns or what ever.
-"V" for Vendetta