Private Ryan CGI?

All aspects of low budget special effects.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Another thing: would anyone else downplay my film if I used like a 22 and added a magazine to it to look like a M-1 Carbine, or I don't use a M-1 Garand but use like a gun that looks similar?
crb
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crb »

Bundling up? It was like in the twenties up here in MI back in Christmas and I was shooting in a T-shirt and long sleeve shirt. Wasn't exactly my choice.
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

Sometimes at night it gets down to 60 or even the dreaded freezing cold 50!!! :shock: lol

M-1 Carbines are pretty small. I throw a clip on the pellet rifle here, and it looks just as good, I think. Though the barrel's a little thin and the chamber is non existant! :)
asapfilms

Post by asapfilms »

Thanks Epsilon for the blood spatter! It'll show up in one of my films soon probably...
ASAP Films
www.asapfilms.com
Amateur Screenplays, Amateur Productions
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Yea but Epsilon, that little pellet rifle you use looks really good, the one I'm using is a bit larger. The only gun that will look like the real thing is the Mg-42 and one of the Kar 98's (the Mg I have someone making one in one of his wielding classes, and the Kar 98 is just a bolt action rifle, but I don't have too many of those!).
crb
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crb »

The thing with the scene I shot in the cold was that the scene in the story it is in the summer/fall time so I can't act like it's cold.