KKK auction documentary

A general forum for all messages that don't quite fit into the other forums.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

BagBoysProductions

KKK auction documentary

Post by BagBoysProductions »

Ok as im sure all of you have heard the kkk auction in howell michigan. all the protestors and all of that. well im from howell and i filmed all of it to make a documentary on it. but i dont know how to set it up. how should i proceed with it
Josh Beaver
- Writer
- Director
- SFX
- Editor
levertuning

Post by levertuning »

Contact the KKK and some protesters and let them tell each side of the story. Try to avoid showing your own opinion and let the viewers create their own. You can show clips of your footage during the interview with these persons.
Towels42

Post by Towels42 »

I live twenty minutes from Howell...

Anyway, I like Levertuning's idea. Or, if you want to avoid interviewing so many people like that, just "tell" the story and represent it with the film you have.
"KHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!"
Truggy
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Truggy »

i live about 56 minutes (grand rapids)....im just guessing, hell ide do it....ide get both sides on film. Just saw it on fox 17 news at 10
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/xerojohny88][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/xerojohny88.png[/img][/url]
--
Dance Dance Revolution: Proving white people dont have rhythm since 1998
Passit

Post by Passit »

[quote="levertuning"]Try to avoid showing your own opinion and let the viewers create their own. quote]

even though this is technically how it SHOULD be done, it is rarely the case. sensationalism is evident in most documentaries and the maker usually starts off with an agenda to acheive a desired outcome that offers the most entertainment to the viewer.
'Pain is temporary, film is forever'