Garden State: Film Effect?

A general forum for all messages that don't quite fit into the other forums.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Meade87

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Garden State: Film Effect?

Post by Meade87 »

Ok but owuldn't masking give the problem where one someone walks upstage of the character in focus they will go behind them instead of how they are supposed to walk in front of them? I don't know much about masking I have never used it but thats what it seems that it would do. Also if you sat still for 20mins than wouldn't like the amount of times the character in focus blinks be speed up outragously? It didn't seem to do that in the film. Unless the actor just dind't blink? lol that would be tough. It just looks so flawless I don't get it lol. Thanks guys for your answers.
-Rob(NYC)
[url]http://www.geocities.com/rmactor[/url]
Meade87

RE: Garden State: Film Effect?

Post by Meade87 »

Meade87 wrote:Also if you sat still for 20mins than wouldn't like the amount of times the character in focus blinks be speed up outragously? It didn't seem to do that in the film. Unless the actor just dind't blink? lol that would be tough. It just looks so flawless I don't get it lol. Thanks guys for your answers.
sorry overlooked the posts on that. Disregard.
-Rob(NYC)
[url]http://www.geocities.com/rmactor[/url]
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

RE: Garden State: Film Effect?

Post by Themovieman44 »

So you should have enough suggestions by now to go out and figure it out for yourself. best of luck, do let us see your results./
"They're people who only want to be involved in filmmaking to get rich, get famous, or get laid. They know as much about filmmaking as George W. Bush knows about hand-to-hand combat"- Jim Jarmusch
Faldor

Post by Faldor »

you people seem to forget in the real world people not only want to be paid for sitting at a computer masking all day but they want quite a bit...
"I know you're gonna be right, and you haven't even said anything yet! Oh there you go...I was too slow with this reply, but I still agree with you" - Ornsack
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

And Faldor makes sense once again.
"They're people who only want to be involved in filmmaking to get rich, get famous, or get laid. They know as much about filmmaking as George W. Bush knows about hand-to-hand combat"- Jim Jarmusch