Bomb Making

Stunts and physical effects not involving computer generation

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

eric.botfield1

Bomb Making

Post by eric.botfield1 »

My friend is a pirotechnical friek. He has taught me how to make real bombs as dangerous as normal bombs. Some would look good in movies and are drop dead cheap (no pun intended). I would like to tell you how to make them and i will if you will care to listen.
The first bomb i will teach you to make is VERY DANGEROUS and should only be done under very highly Controlled conditions.
You will need 1) 1 full CAN of Lynx or a similar spray [must be spray and full for this to work to its best capabilities/speeds]
2) 1 THICK Nail [metal of-course not a finger nail]
3) 1 Match
4) 1 Gun that uses bullets
5) Sellotape
Take the can and pierce carefully with nail leave nail in to block the hole. Sellotape around the nail to seal any gaps. Sellotape the match to the nail as close to the hole as possable. Put on the ground and move away from the can. Take the gun and aim at the tip of the match. Shoot it and the can will travel at speeds up to about 90 mph!

Eric A Botfield
Truggy
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Truggy »

umm is this a real bomb? i take it it is, umm i personally wont be trying this because i dont wanan die. Thanx for posting it tho heh someone will think of some use for it lol
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/xerojohny88][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/xerojohny88.png[/img][/url]
--
Dance Dance Revolution: Proving white people dont have rhythm since 1998
I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

Lol, I don't think even grants crazy enough to blow up a REAL bomb
Sigs suck a**.
Directordude

Post by Directordude »

Anyways who would wanna point a gun at the ground. HAve you taken any hunter training or gun safety. That could easily richochet back and "take your eye out kid". That is a great idea, but stick to fireworks. Speaking of fireworks I fond some awesome stuff. I went to a fire works store and found waterproof dynamite black cats. The work awesome. I was playing with them and shattered my mom's mopping bucket they are so powerful.
DaveP

Post by DaveP »

hmm, considering that people from the government and law enforcement normally checkup on sites with content like this, it would be a smart idea to delete this considering its against british law to have a semi automatic pistol (and considering that this is a british site) and its also illegal to do stuff like this anyways
2nd_Recon
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by 2nd_Recon »

I didn't know pistols are illegal in Britain! I thought there was just about 15 feet of red tape!

But yea, that is a pretty good idea if you wanted someone dead, but not so much if you wanted a prop
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

You don't need a parachute to go skydiving. You only need a parachute to go skydiving twice.
Grant

Post by Grant »

that's not a bomb!!! too much effort for me lol
Syras
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Syras »

thats crazy - by piercing the can u release the pressurised gas inside (i think its butane not sure) - if the nail was to cause a spark when it struck the metal the whole can would explode, trust me i've blown up enough deo cans to know (and the shrapnel is a killer)
Grant

Post by Grant »

how do you carefully pierce the can without the sudden lose of pressure?
2nd_Recon
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by 2nd_Recon »

the only way I could think of would be to slowly increase the pressure on the nail, slowly widening the hole it creates. Don't call me sceptical, but I'm not eager to try this one.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

You don't need a parachute to go skydiving. You only need a parachute to go skydiving twice.
monkey

Post by monkey »

idiots.
Truggy
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Truggy »

who would be, only an idiot would do it...no offence to anyone who is gonna try it...lol
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/xerojohny88][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/xerojohny88.png[/img][/url]
--
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

Here, I have a cheaper method: Throw a can of lighter fluid into a flaming firepit, sit really close, and watch what happens.

This is a filmmaking forum, not a bombmaking forum!
Truggy
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Truggy »

someone while back posted some kids blowing their hands off with chlorine in a soda bottle mixed with something, go watch that, then think about doint this....
--
DaveP

Post by DaveP »

hmmm, also think about the bloke who was killed after a bomb he made went off in his hands. They only fount pieces of his legs, about 100m away

also why is something this dumb one of the quick ref. things anyways? :?
lukeprausnitz
Posting Freak
Posting Freak
Location: London, Engalnd, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Post by lukeprausnitz »

if u really want to die, do it. if not, dont do it
I would never join a club that would have me as a member
Truggy
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Truggy »

s*** thats like saying your gonna take 5 bottles of AXE body spray, take them together, throw them into a firepit, then shoot it.....get where everyone is going....bomb making = death
--
Spade

Post by Spade »

someone while back posted some kids blowing their hands off with chlorine in a soda bottle mixed with something, go watch that, then think about doint this....
I certainly wouldn't wana go making any bombs after seeing this http://www.media.ebaumsworld.com/index. ... lebomb.wmv
lukeprausnitz
Posting Freak
Posting Freak
Location: London, Engalnd, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Post by lukeprausnitz »

jeez
Spade

Post by Spade »

I don't think that it was just his hand that got blown off either :shock:. Now there's a lesson for us all to learn from.
lukeprausnitz
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by lukeprausnitz »

poor bastard
TheWall

Post by TheWall »

anyway that bomb sounds more like a rocket then a bomb. anyway i know how to make a big fire cracker out of a 2 or 3 liter it cant kill you but it might make your ears ring lol
I BET YOUR THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WOULD FU*K A GUY AND DONT OFFER HIM A REACH AROUND!!!- Full Metal Jacket
lukeprausnitz
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by lukeprausnitz »

me and my friend got a s*** load of fireworks and blew up toy soldiers with them. any surivors were burned
Carnage7p
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Carnage7p »

i'd recommend that a mod delete this thread asap. we dont want matt getting in any trouble. i wouldnt recommend this unless you are under the supervision of a professional and you have permission from your local authorities. this could really get someone in trouble.

:admin:
El Brenty

Post by El Brenty »

I'm locking this thread based on the last post until I get a chance to review it later.
Moderating behind the bushes!