script for drama class

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Fewof_lamb

script for drama class

Post by Fewof_lamb »

i am someone who has been trying to make a film for a while. Last year i was starting to get a project started when i got CFS (cronic fatigue syndrome). After a year of no school and months of getting better, i am back and ready to try again. The only prob is my ideas seem to, basically, suck. What i really need is some outside help. So i am looking for a script, or even an idea for one, that i could turn into a 3 - 20 minute film. The majority of the actors would be aged around 13-17 and most of them would be in my drama class, so they can actually act. any help would be apreciated.
Scolder

Post by Scolder »

I have it...Make a film on Teenagers in america smokeing drugs, and how its bad. Make a story line out of it like one kid who was pullin straight A's or something, his mother becomes deathly ill, he turns to drugs, heroine, crack, pot. A story of survival, a story of hope, a story of whatever else you want!
Fewof_lamb

Post by Fewof_lamb »

sounds good but i am in Australia and that doens't happen as often here. It is a good idea though. I like it
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Well that idea doesnt sound original but I think I may have something. Teenagers learning to cope with the changes around them: Drugs, Sex, Peer Influence, Media Influence, and Violence.
"They're people who only want to be involved in filmmaking to get rich, get famous, or get laid. They know as much about filmmaking as George W. Bush knows about hand-to-hand combat"- Jim Jarmusch
foxwood
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by foxwood »

You could just take all the ideas that come togther, write a few little shorts and then have kids around the lunch table talking about it. And if you want to write a comadie with high school students its really not hard at all, I have writen several, and when your actualy in high school its much easyer.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Make an australian version of porkys