I Want Premiere 7pro

Video editing, format conversion, video file manipulation.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Gyro
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

I Want Premiere 7pro

Post by Gyro »

I've only been using premeire 6 for about a year and a half now and i recently downloaded the demo for premeire 7 and HOLY cr**. I decided i need that program but I lack the six hundreds dollars to get it... So, is there any way to get this program in any other way... (not saying i should pirate it) :wink:
@seanbagley
U.S.Amateurfilmaker
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by U.S.Amateurfilmaker »

are u a student? You can get a few hundred shaved off the price. try www.studica.com
CEO
Dimension 9 Studios
Rico

Post by Rico »

If You're a registered user of Premiere 6, I think there is an upgrade to Premiere Pro for $199... That's the way I've planned to get Premiere Pro anyway...

Regards,
/Rico
Scores for Your movie
[url]http://www.fredrikblom.com[/url]
Vamp
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Vamp »

<DELETED BY MATT FOR BREACHING FORUM RULES>
www.neverdead.co.nr
Gyro
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Gyro »

Um... alright, I'll look into those
@seanbagley
Truggy
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Truggy »

[url=http://profile.xfire.com/xerojohny88][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/xerojohny88.png[/img][/url]
--
Dance Dance Revolution: Proving white people dont have rhythm since 1998
BrownCowStudios
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by BrownCowStudios »

Please just f*** off you pirating freaks! You can use a student discount as mention above at the above link, or at http://www.journeyed.com which unfortunately doesn't seel upgrades. So, yeah...
Truggy
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Truggy »

[url=http://profile.xfire.com/xerojohny88][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/xerojohny88.png[/img][/url]
--
Dance Dance Revolution: Proving white people dont have rhythm since 1998
Gyro
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Gyro »

@seanbagley
Brettsta

Post by Brettsta »

This whole forum should be shut down. Everything has to do with illegal stuff and pirating. Not a good idea. Buy things, dont steal. Downloading it on a p2p is just as bad as going in a store and taking it off the shelf and running out. All of you gotta stop.
U.S.Amateurfilmaker
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by U.S.Amateurfilmaker »

Yeah people, don't pirate. I used to do it, I'm admitting it! But then I came to my senses and realized what brettsta said, its just as bad as shoplifting in a store. Therfore, if someone asks you if you have ever shoplifted, and you say no, you are lying through your teeth!!! Now I buy my programs, and I find it much more rewarding to make something and say "I did that, with my hard earned money". If you don't have budget, there are plenty of freeware alternatives out there, just look around.

Here are some:

NLE's....

Zwei Stein (has a chroma keyer as well)
Avid Free DV (YES, it's made by avid!)
Wax

Special FX...

WinMorph
Coming soon...Debugmode.com is coming out with it's own FREE spin on After Effects

3D...

Blender
Anim8or
Pov Ray
Terragen (for photorealistic scenery)
and there are TONS more!

And remember...ALL the ones I listed are FREE!
CEO
Dimension 9 Studios
Brettsta

Post by Brettsta »

Nice list!
padawanNick

Post by padawanNick »

Gyro
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Gyro »

Yes, Shame to all.
@seanbagley
Riggzy

Post by Riggzy »

Zwei-Stein is suck a flexible program, yet nobody uses it! Sometimes I think I'm the only person who uses it! But I'll leave that for another thread.

I'm using a trial version of Premiere Pro and it rocks!
Also, the download version off Adobes site ($699) is the equivilent to £380, which is less than all the other UK Adobe retailers!

EDIT: Another really neat tool is Axogon Composer (well, now its mainVision). You can get the freeware beta version, o the $299 MainVision current version. Hmmm, picky-picky-picky...
[url=http://www.loosestscrew.tk]Loosest Screw Productions[/url]
El Brenty

Post by El Brenty »

Brettsta wrote:This whole forum should be shut down. Everything has to do with illegal stuff and pirating. Not a good idea. Buy things, dont steal. Downloading it on a p2p is just as bad as going in a store and taking it off the shelf and running out. All of you gotta stop.
The Mods are being a bit slack recently! I can't agree completely on your statement. We're guerilla film-makers, but most of us do our filming like a enthuaist's hobby, and I know a lot of us have spent out a lot of savings on trying to buy software, as well as filming equipment. The forum is here to set an example, showing how things should be done correctly, and ethically. If some ignorance creeps in, it should be our job to kindly guide those towards the correct path.

I used to copy software years ago, and if I liked it, I'd go out and buy a copy. Fortunately, software has become so much more sophisticated, and you can download trial versions of pretty much anything. Sometimes, like the Corel software, the trial version is a complete fully working version, which is great for when you're trying to find out how new features work, and if they'd be worth spending the money on. I think a month's trial is good enough to find out if you want to use the software or not.
Moderating behind the bushes!
Jass Films
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Jass Films »

ok, Pro is not that much better than 6.5 from what i have read, however u are just using 6.0 ami right? Pro has a face lift and a few added feature, however it still will crash an aweful lot. I would personally go for Sony Vegas 4 as has state of the art features and won't crash as much. Also what O/S are you Using? You need XP to run Premiere Pro (Thats what i read). So really, you may just want to upgrade to 6.5 if you are running 6.0 then save up for Pro. Other than that have a good look around at all the places you can get it and get the cheapest one, and try to just get the upgrade version.
Gyro
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Gyro »

alright, that sounds good, thanks.
@seanbagley
firewood

Post by firewood »

hey i got all pro after photo shop for under 20 bucks at a discount store so just keep your peepers ok.
Gyro
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Gyro »

keeping em
@seanbagley