Survey - What would terrify you in a horror film?

A general forum for all messages that don't quite fit into the other forums.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Yeah right on man. They put on there "MAKE UP" to cover up their real selves
"They're people who only want to be involved in filmmaking to get rich, get famous, or get laid. They know as much about filmmaking as George W. Bush knows about hand-to-hand combat"- Jim Jarmusch
JohnTravoltaisMyHero

Post by JohnTravoltaisMyHero »

If you're looking for something scary, then I say having someone with the face of a pedifile (which there is, a guy I see from time to time at a gas station by me) and a naturally, deep-sounding, menacing laugh or chuckle is a start. The trick then is to have him do something to someone (like lick someone's face for instance) in an eerie way. But it would only work if you shoot that part somewhat slow to begin with so the audience will get into it and imagine it being done to them. Thats really what the trick is, sustaining the attention of the audience to the point where they concentrate on that one thing.
"The path to Knighthood is paved with strength and nobility, not LSD and sideburns." - Black Knight of Renasaince Faire
El Brenty

Post by El Brenty »

Ah, but the terrifying thing is that a pedophile could look like anyone, could be anyone, man OR WOMAN! It's a sick world we live in. I want to start a family in the not so far future (Gotta find a wife first!), but I know I'm going to be worried sick every moment of the day and night that my kids are safe! I've been dad for 6 months to a 9 year old girl and 13 year old lad, and I know from the experience I had, when Hannah came home saying how some kid was picking on her, I just wanted to go to that school and beat the living daylights out of him! I went to see the teacher instead, cuz it's not really the done thing, and I'm sure he probably had reasons to be a bully, perhaps he was getting abused at home or something, but still, there's no excuse!
Moderating behind the bushes!
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Right on man, I may be only 14 but i have a baby bro and sis that are two. I am like a second father to them. If anything ever happened to them i do not no what i would do.
"They're people who only want to be involved in filmmaking to get rich, get famous, or get laid. They know as much about filmmaking as George W. Bush knows about hand-to-hand combat"- Jim Jarmusch
Vamp
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Vamp »

Already done the deep sounding voice and the almost-pedophile in The Cannibal Monologue :)
www.neverdead.co.nr
Grant

Post by Grant »

another anally blotched out pic of Ornsack would terrify me
I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

lol number 2 would probably my favorite, death to traitors also had a really good idea
Sigs suck a**.
El Brenty

Post by El Brenty »

Looks like this internet connection to the forum is paralysed now!
Moderating behind the bushes!
The_Brand_New_Tarantino

Post by The_Brand_New_Tarantino »

Make a slasher movie about a killer who murders young kids and, as long is you make it terrifying and realistic, not like a stupid Elm Street movie, parents will be terrified. I'm thirteen and my mum and dad won't let me see DON'T LOOK NOW because they say it's too horrificly terrifying.
Why Are You Wearing That Stupid Bunny Suit?

Six Bottles Went Down The Drain. One Hours Waste Of Time.