The Barnes Ultimatum Trailer

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

The Barnes Ultimatum Trailer

Post by maj_barnes »

I know, I'm so incredibly clever.

I knew about this contest where you remake this Bourne Ultimatum trailer with your gaming product- which in turn is at times called Machinima... I know, go figure?

Why wait so long to enter it? I took my dad's advice and sandbagged it- since he says expect all the sweet stuff to come the last few days. Normally I would just enter the friggin' thing and see what competition pops up (yea, you GModders)- but since the prize will be going to my "Buy Me a New Camera" fund, I really can't take any chances. Basically, this is going to get you guys hyped up enough to when it comes time to vote (if I get picked for finalist cr**), you faithful few will come back and support me and vote so I can look g.ood- er, better.

Anyways, click the link below and boost my moral.

CLICK HERE FOR THE AWSOMENESS

(I would post this on my YouTube account, but the rules of the comp say it can't be published anywhere else- or at least until the comp is over).

Rants about the Contest
-For some reason the trailer with sound and graphics they send you to use is some of the most compressed and crappy stuff I've ever heard and seen.
-It actually forced me to download the HD (480p) trailer and use some graphics from that.
-When lip-syncing video with crappy sound and soundtrack already over VO's- the mouths don't move much.
-That Blonde Chick (her actually actor name) in the beginning saying "Bourne?" She lip-synced with a gunshot going off.
-Why the hell does it upload out of sync?
Jperson
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

RE: The Barnes Ultimatum Trailer

Post by Jperson »

The Movies, yay! Good work.
[url=http://tinite.com][img]http://onstoryline.com/Atinitefilmsstrip.gif[/img][/url]
CreepyClownProduction

Post by CreepyClownProduction »

I was a slave to that game!!!!!!!!!!!
i had to like throw it out because i couldn't get any real film projects done!
lol

I hate that game now!!
gerrrr :evil:
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Thanks.

Some people thrive with it, others don't. I've seen some films that truly are masterpieces, I've seen other which are truly piles of s***. I just learned to stay with it, because my stuff at first would satisfy the latter category. ;)
ALove
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by ALove »

Couldn't you say the lines yourself, and then in your editing program replace it with the good audio? That is, if you want to change it. Good work!
[img]http://acemedia.sandfalls.com/banner.jpg[/img]
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

ALove wrote:Couldn't you say the lines yourself, and then in your editing program replace it with the good audio? That is, if you want to change it. Good work!
I can't (I don't know anyone) who can repeat those lines with the same actor's voices. There was no good audio, they give you this cut of the trailer (specially cut for this comp) with black parts where the video should be. I wanted to stay as true to the trailer as I could be... minus the stuff I deviated from. :P Thanks.