MTV Awards 'Carpet Crash'

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

pdj
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

MTV Awards 'Carpet Crash'

Post by pdj »

Hello to everyone…

Have been working on pilot tv shows for various networks for the past year or so…haven’t been back here in awhile. ANYWAY, here’s a clip from a concept tv show I wrote and performed in. It’s a youth based show/dramatic situations bla blaa anyway let me know what you think. Not too fussed for camera angles/lighting as I didn’t shoot it and am working with a different team now! Purely for you guys to view.

And for those interested..I play the ‘camp’ Swedish guy in the white suit and black hat. ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWKs6qt-gJU
Last edited by pdj on Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ornsack

RE: MTV Awards

Post by Ornsack »

Firstly, moved. You should know where to stick your own stuff by now ;)

Secondly, I enjoyed it! Could have maybe chopped it down a little and maybe have more narration because it was still a bit confusing as to what was going on half of the time (plus at first I thought it was going to be scripted comedy, and it turned in to a Jackass style affair). But yeah, good!
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loFABl-1Zcw]THE SALESMAN - YouTube[/url]
pdj
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: MTV Awards

Post by pdj »

I haven't been here for awhile and lost touch of where to 'put it'! cheers for that

Yeah i agree it did drag in some parts i wish i had more say in the editing process. Having a sort of 'dare briefing' at the start would have helped the viewer get what was coming..

Thanks for the feedback!

ps- did u notice a 'Ramsey St' regular in the vid? lol she was fun..the scary thing was that when we talked, and i rattled off a few lines to our 'songs' she had heard them all...?