Vinsore: The Beginning updates.

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Clarence
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Clarence »

Any...updates?
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

There will be pleanty of updates, when i have some.
Hide or fight for your life?
iCEbLuEORbitZ

Post by iCEbLuEORbitZ »

i just read this whole forum. WOW. absolutely rediculous. xn fact i think its the most outrageous thread i've ever seen out of the 15-20 forums i'm subscribed to! it went from a crappy video, to yelling and life threatening by a 13 year ald (who i would advise get some professional help) everyone tweaking, then it took a silly u-turn into masturbating and sex. and then into trying to kill yourself with tylenol and alcohol.

ANYWAY, about the ACTUAL thread, the video in my honest opinion, looked like you set up the camera on a tripod, hit record and said "hey lets pretend to fight and see what happens." after 10 minutes of shooting, you went and threw it on your computer and spliced it. The whole story line. Sounds rediculous. I mean, honestly, a 13 year old boy whose going to turn into psycho-assassin-death-ninja of ultimate pain and fury, and kill 3 rapists. (btw how old are they supposed to be?) this is a bit disrespectful to her i think. this kind of movie should be held off for a serious drama. not to be done by a 13 year old. and not to involve revenge and killing and BS like that.

On a side note, calm down Ryhs. This is a free, public forum that anyone can be on and say whatever they want, so if you don't want people making fun of you, stop posting stuff like that, stop spazzing, and try to stop acting like a 13 year old. I know that's almost impossible because you are 13, but at least try. BTW, is your name pronounced "rice"? Oh and don't act like a bad-a**, it will only cause people to make fun of you more. And why do you say "I play a game to go without sex/masturbation for as long as we can." Why did you put the sex/ in there. Your 13. You don't have sex. And if you do, you DO need to get professional help. That is all.
chrisgreen
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by chrisgreen »

This is possibly the most funniest thread on here, arguments, Whiskey, tylenol and Freed's Amazing picture.
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

Sue Johansson would be proud.

my god. Watch this entire video. every word. one of the funniest things ive heard in a while, and all you little grinning monkey spankers should really get a laugh out of it.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6U9foRMLkig"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6U9foRMLkig" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

lol. Old people.
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick
Zac
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Zac »

Your 13. You don't have sex. And if you do, you DO need to get professional help. That is all.
what country do you live in? cos here tons of people are having it at like 11-12, and i dont think all of them get proffesianal help, they're just sluts, thats all.
I like you, when the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
chrisgreen
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by chrisgreen »

I dont think the sex and the profesional help are ment to be linked there.
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

what country do you live in? cos here tons of people are having it at like 11-12
Thats responsible....Parents have never been suspicious or wondered? or do they just not really care?
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick
Zac
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Zac »

they prob dont care or most likely dont know. people in australia are probabally alot different to poeple in america and england. you guys are all like wow! really? here they'd probably get executed for that! i cant believe it, and the parents really dont know!. its just old news here theres quite a few girls in my class that already have.
I like you, when the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
ctbullet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by ctbullet »

Zac wrote: theres quite a few girls in my class that already have.
hehe, slags
Our Combat Years: In production
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/ct_bullet/wolfvisionpbanner2.jpg[/img]
http://wolfvisionp.tripod.com
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

hehe, slags
Uh... wat u talking about spit for? Do u mean scrags or am i just missing out on something here?
Hide or fight for your life?
film fanatic
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by film fanatic »

24bauer

Post by 24bauer »

iv read this whole thread and i agree with a lot of the things on it. your a kid and kids killing others just doesnt work. i tried that once when i was 13 (your age) it was basically a wanto be james bond thing. it didnt work. you also need to move the camera more during the action scenes...otherwise you lose the audience because the intensity doesnt rise with still cuts and long shots. keep working though, mayb itll turn out when your older
ctbullet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by ctbullet »

rhys wrote:
hehe, slags
Uh... wat u talking about spit for? Do u mean scrags or am i just missing out on something here?
do you want me to define 'slag'?

its another word for whore, slut, skank, basically anything demeaning to women
Our Combat Years: In production
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/ct_bullet/wolfvisionpbanner2.jpg[/img]
http://wolfvisionp.tripod.com