Star Wars: Beginning of the End Trailer Online

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

darthbane

Post by darthbane »

:D
so much support an so many questions,I'll try to give answers

First of all here is the english subtitled version of the trailer
http://www.guneshosting.com/sb/SB-subtitled.mov

And the next questionsss...
Our budget is vert low my dear friends,because in Turkey you have to do so much thing bye yourselves,we can't use props of gears so we do saber handles,all costumes,all other gears by ourselves.So you can say we spent max.500-1000 dolars.
We do alot working on all kinds of effects especially visual fx,I'm using MAX and VUE and my compositor friend uses Adobe AfterFx.There is no one else helping us in our crew but till Fall 2006 we will finish the movie with English,German,French subtitled versions.

So thank you for all of your support,in time we will put some backstage foots and videos here so you can see our workground :D

See ya!
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

You just described every independent film in production. Just beacause were from the US, GB, or Australia doesn't mean we get people to help us either, unless we wan't to spend a lot of money for a professional, the same as you.
Zac
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Zac »

you say you have a very low budget, and yet you say you spent 500-1000 dollars? i dont really understand
I like you, when the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
chrisgreen
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by chrisgreen »

I think budget is all relative, if you compair the budget on this to just about any blockbuster produced in the last 10 years (probally more) it's absolutly tiny. Whereas compair it to anything i've made its huge.
Zac
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Zac »

well yeh obviously its tiny compared to the 100 million $ budget blockbuster movies. but for an amature film thats pretty f*** huge, especially for me, and especially for sayin its a very small budget.
I like you, when the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

500 to 1000 dollars for an indie film isn't that big. In fact it's very small. It's only big to those of you that don't have jobs :P

A large budget for an amateur production would be 50 to 100,000 dollars, so yes this is a small budget.