i need help

A general forum for all messages that don't quite fit into the other forums.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

dragond00d

i need help

Post by dragond00d »

i am very new to this and think that i have a nak at making films. but i have a problem i have a very small budget and dont know where to buy a camera/camcorder. i live in canada and need a camera!!!can someone help me out :D
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

RE: i need help

Post by rhys »

EBAY! Make sure u get the right one though. U need one that has as many mega pixels as possible. DV, and it needs to be ur right standard, probably NTSC.
Hide or fight for your life?
Zacatac927
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Zacatac927 »

dv camera dont have mega pixels.... thats for photo cameras.... unless theres a still camera built into it... but yeah

i'd do amazon... im not a person that trusts ebay much for something i really need
@Zacatac927

www.vimeo.com/zac927
Raptor
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Raptor »

Yeah, when you are dealing with 720x480 resolution, that's the maximum number of pixels you are going to use.... chip size is more important to image quality than pixel density on the chip... the pixel density is only important if you shoot stills with your DV camera, and they generally make a pretty crappy Still camera LOL..
The UNDERGROUND
[url]http://theundergroundtv.com[/url]
Music television for unsigned bands
Raptor
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Raptor »

Yeah, when you are dealing with 720x480 resolution, that's the maximum number of pixels you are going to use.... chip size is more important to image quality than pixel density on the chip... the pixel density is only important if you shoot stills with your DV camera, and they generally make a pretty crappy Still camera LOL..
The UNDERGROUND
[url]http://theundergroundtv.com[/url]
Music television for unsigned bands